A Serious Roleplayer Has Arrived

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MacabreSoul, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Greetings to you all!My name is Gabrielle and I am an ambitious young woman who has wonderful plans for her future,but I also want to let my imagination flow through serious roleplays with serious roleplayers who also know how to share a good time with the other users OOC.

You see,I have started roleplaying back in the ol' good YouTube days before it became a mess and my roleplaying skills were terrible back then.But as time went on,I've made new friends who all loved to roleplay as much as I do and helped me improve my skills to the point where I have created my own two OCs for my favorite verses.My two favorite verses are currently The Runaways (2010 movie & original 1970's band with Joan Jett & etc.) and Resident Evil (Movies & Video Games).Right now,I am currently looking for people who are interested in roleplaying as any characters from these two verses and wish to start a roleplay with me.If that is your case,please send me a message on my profile or reply to this thread.I am also open to crossover roleplays,but please take in note that I do not like romance,yaoi and anime roleplays.
  2. Hi Macabre! If you're into "serious" writing you might enjoy time in the Content boards; we're all about honing our writing skills and flexing our creative muscles! But I hope you're okay with letting your proverbial hair down sometimes, too; let's have fun together :3

See you around! I'm Mini and you can PM me anytime you're bored or confused :)
  3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!
  4. Hallo Gabrielle the Serious Roleplayer! :D Welcome to the community!
  5. Welcome! You could probably start a RP or post an interest post in the right board areas and get people signing up! Wishing you the best of luck.
  6. I have indeed posted a thread about a roleplay that I would like to start with other users,but it seems like no one is interested in it :C
  7. I have read your thread, it sounds interesting and I like the idea, but sadly I know nothing about the band you're doing the RP on. This might be the same reason for others who have looked at your thread.
  8. There's a good way to learn about the band members if you guys are not too lazy or wouldn't mind to do some research to find the information you need.But first,I suggest that you visit this website www.TheRunaways.com it will give you at least enough information about every band members.
  9. Hey hey hey there Gabrielle :)
    I'm Ali, welcome to iWaku ^.^
    I noticed you like Resident Evil :o
    You should check out my RP called "Before Dusk",
    there's a banner in my signature with a link to the RP ^.^
    it's a total crossover of resident evil and a new zombie game coming out :O!
    I hope you find everything you're looking for on this site!
    Andddd gif >:)