4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
Greetings! My name is SomSom, I have been playing recently over Discord and Chat, but use to forum RP heavily. I have come here seeking a home for Myself and maybe a few others. I play and have played this character for 15 years. She is a one eyed, one armed, one legged Kitsune monster hunter(Wounds from previous war campaigns, CRP and tourneys). Hailing from a land of white sands, her severed appendages have a magical cannon and a clockwork prosthetic attached to them. I am looking forward to starting some new RPs, making friends and forging fresh stories, be it long term or short term. While my character has her own home and lore (Check link in signature for details if interested) , I can however bring her into your own setting as long as it doesn’t grievously violate her as a character. Regardless, I look forward to meeting you all soon, and perhaps even composing an epic tale or two. <3

Edit: Somber has a long term family member stretching back since 2006, he will also be joining. I added his name as sharing the same IP, as he does post on my pc from time to time. But he isn't here yet, though the old fox has been lurking on the discord for about a week now. Sneaky, sneaky owo

Last edited:
Oh she looks fun want to hop into pm to plot?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site <3

Sure thing, I am open to discussing a roleplay. Feel free to drop me a PM with your ideas, or just to say hello so we can weave a story together. owo

And thank you Zyrelle and Girly boom boom for the pleasant reception as well. <3

Heyo :D Hello! Welcome to Iwaku, SomSom, glad to meet you! A fellow fox fan owo!! The actual animal is my favorite, but it's thanks to them that I got so into Kitsune lore, and Japanese mythology as a whole :D The Kitsune is my favorite mythological creature, and I love dem to death!

If you need any help, or have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask :D Once again, welcome to Iwaku!