A Search of Desperate Proportions - one x one, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still searching for RPs~ Let me know what you're interested in doing! I'm looking for a few more spots to fill~

I've updated the thread a bit~ I have a few more pairings I'm looking for someone to play a male for. (: Also, I am starting school in two weeks but going on vacation next week so my free time will be changing soon.

Still searching for a partner! I'm open for quite a few partners right now~ The last of my summer vacation is almost up, though, so I'm hoping to get some before school starts!

Very much looking for a partner still~ I have a really specific idea I'd like to do right now, and it's the merman x human pairing with me playing the human. If anyone is interested in this please let me know! It's a HUGE craving right now. (:

Still very much searching for an RP. I just added a new plot that I'm really looking to do! Though, fair warning, I am going on vacation next week so I can get some posting in tomorrow but won't be able to solidly start the RP until after I get back. (:

I have a new plot up that I am really itching to do. It's kind of the only one I want right now but I'm mobile so it's hard to edit on this website. Dx Let me know if you're interested!

I'm still open for doing that newest plot! Please let me know if you're interested. (:

Still very much in search of a partner. Please let me know if you're interested~

I'm still very much in search of partners~ I'm finally coming down from this cold, I think, and am rearing to get started again. (:

Really in need of RPs! Please let me know if you're interested. (: I've got a few spots to fill up since school has started now.

hi there, if you're still looking, im willing to discuss any of your vampire-x or inhuman male-x plots. if you are interested, feel free to message me.

I'm still looking for role plays! Let me know if you're interested. (: I don't have any updates as of right now, though~

Still very much searching. (: I need quite a few RPs right now to keep me going with school. Thanks guys! :D

I'm looking for one or two more partners to help keep me occupied in the evenings with roleplaying. I hope to hear from you soon!

Still searching for a partner or two (or more depending)! Please let me know if you're interested. I really could use the distraction at the moment as well. Just let me know what you're interested in!

I revamped my thread a teeny-tiny bit. Nothing fancy, but wanted to get it a little more up to date with my current situation. (: If you're interested in RPing; please let me know! I'm still very much in search of quite a few RPs as some of mine have seemed to disappear off the face of the Earth.

Still looking for roleplays~ I have bolded the plots I'd really like to do so take a look and let me know what you'd like to do!

I know it hasn't worked before. But I really want another role play with you. I can do the post requirements you need, just give me one more chance ^^"

Very much looking for RPs still. (: Please let me know if you're interested! My biggest craving right now is a Deaf Man x Hearing Girl.

Looking for partners still. (: I have a few ideas I'd really like to do~ I need a lot of entertainment this semester as I've had a bit of a rough time and would love to get distracted from my stress. Haha! Please message me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.