1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
About Me:

-I've been roleplaying for a long time now, and I'm a bit of a loremaster. You can easily rely on me for initial worldbuilding and lore throughout, which means I trust on my partners to continue building the world with me and establishing posting momentum.
-I'm fairly agressive in driving the plot, though I'll easily pass over the reigns if my partners want to take on or share the responsibility.
-I'll roleplay MxF or FxF
-I mainly post adept and advanced, but I'm adaptable.

Plot Concepts:

The Will of the Revolution

After topping an oppressive autocracy, a former nation is in a state of chaos. As the nation begins to organize and rebuild from the ground-up, a blacksmith's family finds the body of the autocrat's eldest child. Even though this individual condemned the autocrat publicly, the family must struggle to decide whether or not to turn them in for execution.

Paying the Proper Tribute

In a poor town, a farmer has failed to pay tribute to the ruling noble numerous time. As he can no longer avoid to pay his taxes, the farmer gives away his eldest daughter to the service of noble, serving in whatever means is needed.

A Servant for the Master

Almost two centuries ago, the Prince of Vampires, Alucard von Tepes, rebelled against his father- the infamous Dracula- and failed. As a result, Alucard was put into a comatose state and confined to his sarcophagus, constantly looked after by his trusted servants and an anpyr- a nurse and source of blood. In the modern day, when a young medical student is unknowingly recruited as Alucard's new anpyr, but is subject to more then she imaged as Alucard awakens once again.

The Pharaoh and the Princess

In ancient Egypt, mankind took their first major offensive against the vampires, with the pharaoh leading the way. In the modern day, the tradition continues through a group of vampires known as "Wdjat." Led by the descendants of the ancient pharaohs, the modern pharaoh is a student of archaeology at Cambridge. However, they soon find themselves falling in love with the current heir to the vampiric throne; and neither knows the true identity of the other.

Pairings:

English Knight x French Nun
Crusader x Muslim
Master x Servant
Mistress x Servant
Slave x Owner
American Patriot x Loyalist
Human x Monster
Monster x Monster (different species)
Half-breed x human
Elf x Orc
Elf x Human
Human x Orc
Leper x Healer/Nun
Enemy Soldiers
Spanish Inquisitor x Non-Christian
God/Goddess x Priest/Priestess
Pirate x Victim
Raider x Trophy
Single Mother x Anyone
Knight x Servant
Arranged Marriage
Samurai x Oni
Noble x Noble
Noble x Servant/Slave
Royal x Noble
Royal x Royal
Warlord x Slave
Warlord x Conquered Royal/Noble
Mage x Inquisitor (Magic-Hunter)
Prisoner x Servant/Slave
Prisoner x Knight

Last edited:
I'd be interested in hearing more about The Will of the Revolution, A Servant for the Master or some of your pairings, if the first two are taken!

Please PM me when you can and we can start discussing.

Status
Not open for further replies.