N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello to whoever is reading this. Let's cut to the chase, you're here looking to see if I would be a good RP partner for you and vice versa, simple of that. It's almost a compatibility test for two authors to write a story together. So here's the deal, I need someone who can do short, sharp back and forths for conversations as well as long sequences with thoughts and actions. Smut isn't a major thing for me, though if it doesn't interfere with the main storyline that is being built, and it is MxF, I'll give it a crack. I prefer homebrew/ fresh worlds, but I am comfortable in playing some prebuilt realms, and a list will be included below. I almost always play OC's, especially in prebuilt worlds like the MCU or several anime universes for I don't like interfering with the main storyline of already developed things.

Universes Available
Film:
- Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Mythica Franchise
- LotR/ The Hobbit
- Star Wars

Novel:
- Dragonlance
- Forgotten Realms
- Inheritance Cycle
- Ranger's Apprentice/ Brotherband
- Percy Jackson Universe

Games:
- Dragon Age
- Fallout
- Elder Scrolls
- Of Orcs and Men/ Styx franchise
- Neverwinter Nights
- Tal'Dorei/ Exandria from Critical Role
- Knights of the Old Republic

Anime/Manga:
- My Hero Academia
- Soul Eater
- Fairy Tail
- One Punch Man
- Megatokyo

I read through your post and was interested in planning out maybe an MCU, Percy Jackson Universe, or Soul Eater. PM me with what you're looking for exactly and if you have any plots or ideas or characters.

Hello to whoever is reading this. Let's cut to the chase, you're here looking to see if I would be a good RP partner for you and vice versa, simple of that. It's almost a compatibility test for two authors to write a story together. So here's the deal, I need someone who can do short, sharp back and forths for conversations as well as long sequences with thoughts and actions. Smut isn't a major thing for me, though if it doesn't interfere with the main storyline that is being built, and it is MxF, I'll give it a crack. I prefer homebrew/ fresh worlds, but I am comfortable in playing some prebuilt realms, and a list will be included below. I almost always play OC's, especially in prebuilt worlds like the MCU or several anime universes for I don't like interfering with the main storyline of already developed things.

Universes Available
Film:
- Mythica Franchise
- LotR/ The Hobbit
- Star Wars

Novel:
- Dragonlance
- Forgotten Realms
- Inheritance Cycle
- Percy Jackson Universe

Games:
- Dragon Age
- Fallout
- Elder Scrolls
- Neverwinter Nights

Anime/Manga:
- My Hero Academia
- Soul Eater
- Fairy Tail
- One Punch Man
- Megatokyo

Yes to Star Wars.

But, a question regarding Marvel: do you like the Netflix shows or do you only mean the big screen stuff?

Don't have Netflix but I'll give it a crack.

I could do somthing Forgotten realms or my hero academia related.

Don't have Netflix but I'll give it a crack.

No worries.

If you're still interested or looking for a partner, send me a PM at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your reply :)

Universes Available
Film:
- Mythica Franchise
- LotR/ The Hobbit
- Star Wars

Novel:
- Dragonlance
- Forgotten Realms
- Inheritance Cycle
- Percy Jackson Universe

Games:
- Dragon Age
- Fallout
- Elder Scrolls
- Neverwinter Nights

Anime/Manga:
- My Hero Academia
- Soul Eater
- Fairy Tail
- One Punch Man
- Megatokyo

Hello hello!You got me interested at MCU, Percy Jackson, and My Hero Academia. PM for further discussion?