• kronk

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malice

Original poster
I have been avoiding posting a search thread - dunno why, just hate 'em - but here goes.

the basic shit
I AM A NICE SHY REALLY QUIRKY PERSON SO EXCUSE ALL ODDITIES
okay good now that's out of the way...
I love writing. Love, love, love. And I love role playing because it's the only way my muse cooperates.
I work on a farm so I am super busy - I can reply usually once or twice a day, or more depending on if it's, you know, raining or hell froze over or something.
I'm not super picky about post length, however, I do like at least a couple paragraphs.
I like violence, cussing, twisted kinks - all the NSFW stuff - just a head's up
I am not a very good plotter, it was never my forte, but I do adore all weird, original plots so THROW 'EM AT ME <3

the good stuff

Graveyard Shift // really cool book if you haven't read it, you should <3
Harry Potter // next gen, marauders or regular - though I should warn you, it's been a while
Something like the Hunger Games // but adults because I don't like to play teens

Medieval, modern or future fantasy
Science fiction <3 <3
Paranormal anything
// I like angels, demons, vampires, werewolves - all of it
Disney twists // Peter Pan with a Hook x Tinkerbell pairing OR Alice in Wonderland with a Red Queen x Alice pairing OR anything else, really!
Historical fiction
Dystopia

Wild West steampunk

KEEP IN MIND
These are ideas - like I said, I am not a plotter.
I didn't list a bunch of pairings because I don't want to limit myself.
Suggest anything!

<3 <3 <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd totally be interested in roleplaying with you. Are you craving anything specific at the moment? I'm kind of craving something modern-ish fantasy. I also have some plot ideas on my interest check thread if you'd like to take a look!

I like the sound of the violinist plot! Or the android one, even. Would you be interested in a FxF for either of those? Otherwise, it looks like you're mostly craving fandoms that I'm not a part of </3

EDIT: Oops, or! Shoot me a PM and maybe we can plot out another modern fantasy?

I would love to do a Harry Potter rp with you if you're still interested?

Yes, probably! But it may be a few days - shoot me a message and we can talk about the details <3

I am interested in doing an RP with you. I'm fairly good at plotting and seems we have similar taste. If you're still looking shoot me a message :)

Hi okay, still looking and really craving a Wild West steampunk play - bandit x rancher, or bandit x sheriff??

Or anything dystopian.

Status
Not open for further replies.