A school for mutants

Even though he had already woken Amy up she didn't care. She kept her eyes closed and pretended she still were asleep. When she opened her eyes the next time he was out of the room and it was ten minutes before the lesson would start. She rose from the bed a bit grumpy and got dressed within two minutes. She took her books and started to walk to the classroom. Amy never showered in the morning, since she had such a problem getting up and it took forever to dry her hair she rather take a shower in the evening.

As she walked into the classroom she couldn't help but yawn a bit. She gave her homework to the teacher and already knew that it would be a C like always. Maybe an F if she were unlucky, but the important things were the tests, not the homework. So it didn't matter if she got a bad grade on that.

She walked to her seat still half a sleep. The first lesson was always the hardest, it didn't matter which time in the day it were in. The third lesson was often the one that was easiest for her. Then it started to go downwards after the third and she would become more tired again. Luckily she didn't have that many lesson that day anyways.

"Hey, early bird. Do you know that you're talking in your sleep? You mumbled a lot around one in the morning." She said with a grin when she turned to Aiden. She hadn't heard what he had mumbled but he had mumbled about something for some minutes then got silent and then mumbled a bit more before he got silent again. "I must say it was very entertaining." It weren't really that entertaining since she hadn't heard what he had said but if he thought she knew what he had said then maybe she could make him a bit worried about it.

As he sat and in class with his head on the desk listening to music he looked up at the teacher who was writing the homework on the board and the assingments for the other classes. He felt like falling asleep but not because he was tired but because he was bored. Looking at the clock he watched as people came in some laughing and other grumpy , some even holding hands. When the class almost started he sighed when he saw Amy walk in.

He knew that he was going to almost late like always. She looked tired and sleepy but that wasnt his concern yet it bothered him so much.. but why?. The teacher looked down at her homework and immeditally went to grading ti before starting the class. AS he watched Amy sit next to him he fought the urge to move his seat because he didn't want to fight with her and he wasn't going to be the one to start the altercarion. He tapped his finger on the desk.

Sitting up properly he froze when Amy went on about him talking in his sleep and he looked at her. Aiden didn't know what to think but he had no owrds, instead he tried to figure out what he said though he knew that it was pointless. If she knew what he was mubbling then the principle was right because he was thinking about..her. " Look its watever so what if i was thinking about you its not serious". He immeditally regreted what he said because he realized that mabey she didn't know and he placed his head on the desk. " Forget i said anything.".

Now it was Amy's turn to freeze. She starred at him for a moment when he suddenly confessed that he had been thinking about her. He probably thought that she teased her because she had heard him saying her name in his sleep or something. Amy felt the blush starting on her cheeks but she wasn't certain why. Of some reason it felt embarrassing that he had been thinking about her during the night. Or maybe he had just guessed that it was the case.

She fast turned her head away when she felt the blush on her cheeks. She tried to hide her ears behind her hair since she was pretty certain that the redness had come towards that area too. "Are you still sleeptalking?" She mumbled high enough for him to hear.

Suddenly a hand dashed into her desk and a paper were now laying on her desk. "The lesson has started, stop talking you two. And Amy, try a bit harder with the homework next time." The teacher said before going back to the blackboard and starting the lesson. Amy looked down on the paper. C-. At least it wasn't an F. But for most teachers it seemed that everything that was under B was bad.

When he looked back up Amy was looking away and then he leaned forward to see the redness on her cheeks. Blushing?, he was schocked but he didn't know what exactly to say and everything was so confusing at the moment. He just basically told her that he had thought about her and now she was hiding her blush. His mind wasn't even focused on the teacher but on the weird feeling. As he looked at the blush on her face he suddenly had the urge...kiss her.

Shaking his head Aiden tried to block out the throught but it kept entering his mind every second. His thought was quickly interuped when the teacher said to stop talking and lectured Amy about her grade. He looked at his homework paper and he had and A. As the class went by he could't help but look at Amy. When the bell rang he stood and placed his bokks in his bags. he had no classes the rest of the day and only tranning which he was going to skip.

" Hey um..i..er...". He stopped feeling stupid but the thought was bothering him so he came out and said it. " Look i know this sounds like a shock but its not the first time you've been on my mind...i.. its just we..i dont know you hate me anyway so why bother". He walked out the class and down the hallway knowing he'd avoid her all day if he had to it was just to weird and he knew she would want to tease him or fight him and he wasn't looking forward to that.

Amy soon felt the blush go down when the teacher had started to lecturing her. Why had she become so frustrated because he had said that he thought about her? They were enemies, it was totally normal for them to think about how to beat the other and stuff like that. But of some reason that thought made her a bit more frustrated. It wasn't like she went around thinking about how she would beat him up when they weren't fighting. Though she couldn't deny that he didn't come up in her mind a bit now and then even when she didn't think about fighting him. Now when they were forced to live with each other it wouldn't be that weird if they crossed each others mind now and then.

She barely listened to the teacher during the lesson, her thoughts were more important than a stupid math lesson anyways. She could simply asked one of her friends to help her later to understand it. When the lesson was over Amy rose from her seat and started to pick up her things. Suddenly Aiden came to her and started to talk. Amy had no idea what to make out of his speech.
"It's not the first time you've been on my mind."
"You hate me anyway so why bother."
It was a bit confusing. Did he mean that he thought about her because she hated him? Or because he hated her as well? She couldn't really reply before he had started walking out of the classroom.

"What the heck?" Came out of her mouth as she turned to look after him. That was the weirdest thing someone had ever said to her. "Whose fault do you think it is that I hate you?" She asked even though she didn't really expect an answer from him since it should be perfectly obvious. He had teased her from day one, he had always known that she easily got ticked off and still he had always messed around with her. Of course she would hate him.

"You two are acting weird." Lucy said as she came up to Amy. "Usually you would have attacked each other as fast as the lesson had ended." Amy just shrugged her shoulders. She really didn't want to talk about that with Lucy at the moment. Not before she had stopped sleeping in the same room as that guy.

As he walked down the hallway he turned to see her a few feet behind him. Aiden didn't feel like dealing with the situation for the simple fact that he didn't know how to deal with it himself. It was all just too confusing for him and he had no idea how to face her. He was relived when he saw Amy's friend come and stop her from walking and he turnned the corner leaning against the wall trying to clear his thoughts. He heard the bell ring and he knew that class was staring for other people.

Walking across the hall he looked out the window at the other students tranning outside with the gym teacher. He was suppose to be in that class but things came up and now he was in no mood to train. The only place where he knew he could be at peace adn relax was the pool and thats were he was headed but the only problem was he had to walk past Amy. Taking a deep breath he pulled off his shirt and then walked around the corner.

He sighed when he still saw Amy and her firend. He looked down and triend walking past her hoping she wouldn't say anything to him

Lucy wasn't that happy with the answer she got, if shrugging ones shoulder could be seen as an answer. Amy didn't want to tell Lucy that she had been forced to start living with Aiden since that would probably lead the whole school to know it within the next few hours. She just had to try and not fight with Aiden until he was allowed to move out from her room. She still couldn't understand how the school could allow such a weird thing. Didn't they realize that it could end in them killing each other in their sleep?

Suddenly Amy noticed Aiden walking past them. Didn't he have P.E outside? Why did he walk in a direction that would take longer time? The only reason she knew that Aiden had that class was because one of her friends that already had left was in the same P.E group. "Aren't your class that way?" She asked him in a manner that sounded a bit accusing. Mostly because it were accusing. If people got to know that she shared room with someone that skipped classes then they would think she was no better. She already had a bad reputation of fighting because of him, she didn't want it to get worse because he skipped classes while they lived together.

But was that really the reason? It would probably not hurt her reputation at all. What would hurt her reputation would be if people got to know that they lived in the same room. But her mind had already made up that that was the reason so there was nothing that could change her mind about that.

Aiden sighed when he looked up to see Amy looking dead in his direction and giving him slight attitued and questioning him on his class. He shrugged and then looked away avoiding eye contact with her. He didn't know how to respond nor did he want to. It would only lead to an argument which he didn't have the mind setting to even attempt. The thought crossed his mind on what it would be like just not to argure back and foth for a single day.

" Look i dont want to fight okay? im not goin and i dont have to really look like i said before im done arguying anad fighting with you like some kid". He paused for a moment. " When you dont argue your way cuter actually so keep it like that, you think im some badass smark kid that annoys you for no reason..jus-". He sighed. " Why do you think i argue with you all the time? i dont just do it cause i want to, its the only way i know how to talk to you because you confuse me and me feelings tword you". His eyes were saddened and he shook his head. " Like it said..forget it".

Walking past her he headed down the stairs and out the lounge room till he got to the school's pool. Some students were practing thir swimming and he dove into the water slowly sinking to the bottom as he looked up into the sky from down under. He slowly closed his eyes and tried to block out the events that happened but he couldn't because Amy kept popping up in his mind.

Amy still stood shocked at the same spot where Aiden had left her. She had barely blinked for a whole minute after he had left. There were so many words in his sentence that she didn't even know were in his vocabulary. Cute, not argue, feelings. How the heck did all that come out of his mouth?

One part of her almost thought that Aiden really had gotten a fever and were hallucinating, or maybe he had gotten brainwashed. But even she understood how weird that sounded.
"You're blushing." Lucy said after a while. Amy almost jumped into the ceiling, she had forgotten that anyone stood beside her. "He said you looked cute, maybe he's in love with you." She teased Amy.
"Don't you have a lesson to go to?" Amy said a bit upset before she started to walk towards her next lesson without caring if Lucy went to her lesson or not.

Where did Lucy get all her weird ideas? Just because Aiden has said he thought she were cute when they didn't fight didn't mean there was anything special about it. And how did she confuse him? It wasn't like she had ever done anything that could seem confusing. She was the simplest person on earth. Anyone could understand her. Lucy had told her many times that she were like an open book.

Amy had two more lessons that day and after that she walked back to her room so that she could do her homework. She really didn't feel like going to her room, what if Aiden was there? He told her to forget about it, but how the heck would she be able to forget it when he had said those weird things?

Aiden relaxed in the pool for a while until some students jumped into the pool and swam around getting scared because they thought their was a dead body at first until he moved to prove he he was still breathing. He opened his eyes slowly and then swam up to the surface taking a deep breath before doing a few laps back anad forth non stop. Nothing that he was doing seemed to be working and he was stuck thinking about the situation.

He finally climbed out the pool he dried off and then put of his clothes before jogging around the school. He wanted to do everything in his path to Avoid Amy even thought it was possible. He knew she wouldn't understand his feelings tword her because she haden't got past the fact they they" hated eachother". IN all honesty Aiden didn't hate her he liked her and didn't knnow how to express his feeling s so he teased her whenever possible.

Now at every possible moment he regreted it because she was stuck thinking he was the enemy. Walking back to his room he sighed and then opened the door placing his shirt on the floor and then changing into some sweat pants and a tanktop. He jumped in the bed and slid under the covers not bothering to do his homework cause it wouldn't effect his grade.