A Scene of two men and confessions

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jack Shade, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Alright, this is the spot to chat, post sheets, and start plotting.

The stat system (open)

Stats will be done on a point system. You start with 10. Buying the first rank costs one, the second rank costs 2, etc. You can earn points for good responses and achievements. Think of it kind of like the House Points from Harry Potter. I may regret this later, but as of right now, there is no cap.

All dice rolls will be 1d20. Roll your dice and add your rank, if necessary, to get your final score on the roll.

If you are playing a normal human, you can skip this next part. If you are playing a supernatural, PAY ATTENTION!

One of the problems I was having was figuring out how to balance the supernaturals and the normals. What I decided to do was evaluate things for supernaturals on a case by case basis, to account for the fact that your werewolves, for instance, may be different from someone else's. Put your powers in your CS, and I will determine a point cost for them. If you want to add in weaknesses, like sunlight, silver, or the fact that your powers become more difficult to control with emotion, those will give you extra points to work with. In short, if you are a supernatural, don't put in your skills until I tell you to.

The Skills

Strength- pure physical power. Simple enough.

Dexterity- flexibility and nimbleness. Will be used to dodge.

Mundane Knowledge- There's a lot to be said for smarts.

Magical Knowledge- How well you know the supernatural side of the street.

Fortitude- Mental toughness and determination

Resources- Maybe you have access to money, or you've built My First Spellcasting Lab in your bedroom. In short, this represents useful things you have access to.

Contacts- If resources is what you have, then contacts is who you know. Maybe you're good friends with one of the teachers, or know (God forbid) who to get illegal substances from.

Perception- how alert you are. Can be used to pick up on details that might otherwise slip past you.

Diplomacy- How persuasive you can be. Can be used to get information, or get people to see things from your point of view.

[CS for students

Appearance (Picture or description)

Name

Age (13-18)

Sexuality

Normal Human, Powered Human (Witch, psychic, etc.), or nonhuman (Werewolf, vampire, etc.)

If NOT Normal Human: Supernatural description (This is where you say what you are, and if it's a species you've created yourself, a little bit about them)

If NOT Normal Human: Supernatural powers

If NOT Normal Human: Supernatural weaknesses

Personality

Bio

Skills

Anything else

CS for teachers: Same as student, but age must be over 21 and it must be mentioned what class they teach.

2. "Interesting." Kunari touch his shirt slightly, "The cotton are so much smoother and finer now. Use to be so scratchy. Humans never crease to amaze."

3. Name: Izar Ekko

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: (Tats, Piercings, birthmarks, scars, etc.) Izar stands at about 5'9, somewhat narrow shouldered. His usual build is thick and muscular, however when he's dropping off the radar, he loses weight and his muscles soften, giving him a much more waif like appearance. Izar has light brown wispy hair, his skin a light olive tone. Izar had an abusive childhood so the skin on his back and arms are mottled with scars, and was nearly rendered blind by his father. His eyes are a muddled gray and unfocused, by despite how they look he isn't sightless. The incident merely left him with scarred corneas and color blind. Izar doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, but he has a birthmark that's similar to paint splatter, to the left of his navel, and another on the inside of his thigh.

Personality: Izar is borderline Psychopathic--his mother had him tested. He can be quite cruel when the need arises and unsympathetic. He has very little to no value for anyone's life let alone his own. He can be very arrogant and manipulative, but quite the charmer when the need arises. Izar only has a soft spot in his heart for animals. Izar has become quite the liar and manipulator, and does so unashamedly.

Likes: Reading, Art, watching TV, playing mind games, animals, sweets, the rain, sleeping in, expensive clothing, fancy cars, alcohol.
    Dislikes: People, children, being told what to do, being sick, being alone.

Greatest fear: Being Forgotten.

What they want most: To be important to someone.

Other: Izar owns two Doberman Pinschers and has a slight addiction to sweets.​

4. Thanks for the help on this one...I'm updating the thread with the entire short story...if one would care to browse.

5. DO ET NAO!

I like it!