A Romance?

S

Sophia

Original poster
So I've been in such a mood to do another romance. I'm thinking modern fantasy, any creatures really. Though I'm wanting to stay away instant love, like love at first sight and sudden falling in love. I like keeping the aspects of it a bit realistic when it comes to the development of the relationship.

Won't:
Nothing where a character gets turned (into a werewolf, vampire, etc.)
Not huge on fan fiction type stuff.
No one liners please (Well if it happens once in awhile that's fine but not all the time.)
And NO godmod.

I'd like to do a romance plot with you. So what kind of creatures were you looking to do. I understand the no go on the turning, but what would be your dream creature pairing? I'm good about not posting one lines. I reply as you give so there shouldn't be a problem there. I'm on almost everyday.

Awesome! Well I don't mind if its a creature mix match or if they're the same species. I'm usually on every day but it depends on work. :P Anyway, I was thinking of some kind of meet up and then the affection slowly grows, I try not to jump around a lot with the story line.

I'm interested, but typically, I play female.
Is that a problem?

Usually when I do the romance ones I like to stay female and play with the other character being male. I'm not very good at fxf ones, but we could give it a try if you wanted to go a separate thread from the one I was going to do with grimreaper.

I don't like to jump around either they meeting and working towards a romance is good. Do have any sort of creature that you've been dying to do?

Hm... I think that if I did have to do a something with a character, one with magical abilities because I haven't done that in awhile. You?