What is your pet peeve when roleplaying?

• Lack of Response

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lack of Effort

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • GodModding

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Powerplaying

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeowMistress21001

Original poster
Hey everyone,

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am looking for some people who would like to do a 1 on 1 Roleplay! I am very open to about everything, but I will list some things that interest me;[/BCOLOR]

• Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • School
  • Harem
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Pokemon
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Inuyasha

I am fine with sexual content in a roleplay but I would rather have some plot in there beforehand. That said, I am not searching for a 18+ rp, so that's why I'm not posting in the Red Room. Also one other interesting thing about when I roleplay, I love to draw my favorite scenes in rps. Usually comics or simple scenes.

Certain Rp Idea.

Setting:
Victorian/ Almost a Salem Town

Character:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Luna Dani Carter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 7/22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]7 year old:[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]Optimistic[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Innocent[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Bubbly[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Trusting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]22 Year Old:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Cautious[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Short Tempered[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Curious[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes;[/BCOLOR]
7 Year Old

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cute things/ Playing Tag/ Story Time/ Games/ Tea Time/ Bright Colors[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]22 Year Old[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sketching/ Wine/ Fireplaces/ Cats/ Water/ Dark Colors/ Coffee[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]7 Year Old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Scary Stuff/ Mean People/ Cats/ Dark Colors/ Bad Monsters/Demons[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]22 Year Old[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rude People/ Bright Colors/ Being Cold/ Tea/ People Telling her to cover up[/BCOLOR]

Here is the idea. This girl has two forms, One where she is 7 years old and one where she is 22. The way she turns to her older form is when demons or spirits are near.
She has on a charmed necklace in which she goes into both forms, if the necklace is ripped off then she is stuck in her younger state. Which where she is very vulnerable.

There are many ways this can go.

Luna/Demon Hunter;
She can assist in helping a demon hunter find prey.

Luna/Demon;
Kinda can go anywhere with this.

Luna/Citizen;

Luna/Adopting Mother/Father;

Ect.

If you're not interested in this idea that's fine! If you're interested in something I listed above, let me know! I'm on a lot and respond back about 2-5 times a day. But I'm super patient!

What type of pokemon RPs do you do? (Feral, Gijinka, Trainer, Humans [not trainers, but like rangers or day to day life of people that own pets, etc] or whatever else)

I'm looking for a chance to play a Growlithe character of mine, so if you do a PMD style RP (/Feral Pokemon) then I may be interested. Otherwise, I'd love to try and work something out with you for a different kind of RP =3

I may not reply until tomorrow evening or Friday sometime (EST) because tomorrow is insanely busy... And weekends are my usual slow days (Friday-Sunday) but other than that I should be fairly timely with replies unless something comes up =3

Reactions: MeowMistress21001
I think I have a character that can pair with Luna.

To be honest I am slightly new to Pokemon Themed Roleplays.

Though, I like the thought of meeting a feral pokemon. Usually when I'm Roleplaying in a Pokemon Theme I am learning to take care of Pokemon in an adoption house. So we take in Pokemon that had trainers or owners for a long time and can't cope with being in the wild due to how close they were to their trainers.

So it's a bit like a shelter house.

Would you be okay with that kind of setting?

To be honest I am slightly new to Pokemon Themed Roleplays.

Though, I like the thought of meeting a feral pokemon. Usually when I'm Roleplaying in a Pokemon Theme I am learning to take care of Pokemon in an adoption house. So we take in Pokemon that had trainers or owners for a long time and can't cope with being in the wild due to how close they were to their trainers.

So it's a bit like a shelter house.

Would you be okay with that kind of setting?
This is actually a perfect setting for my Growlithe boy. I'll send you a PM about him so we can talk and hopefully get something rolling =D

Status
Not open for further replies.