A ridiculously desperate, long-term partner search!

Black_Swallow

The Suffering Slav Problem Child
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Always online tbh lol
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello there lovelies! After weeks of shitty events, I decided that I could use some more people on my friends list who wouldn't mind to roleplay with me as well.
  • I'd like my roleplay partner to be talkitive. I'm a talkitive person, if awkward at first, but I am pretty much an open book.
  • I usually write longer replies which consist of multiple paragraphs, so I'd like it if you could adapt the lenght of your replies and won't poke my eyes out with one sentence replies.
  • I'd like an active partner, I'm as active as I can get, I can post multiple replies in a day.
  • I usually play female characters, but in rare occasions if I feel like it would work out, I don't mind going with a male role, even though that is a little more rare from my side.
  • I very much enjoy realistic and romantic roleplays, I don't mind other genres and I actually like to combine multiple genres. Gives us more freedom and more stuff to write about.
  • As everyone else, I have a life outside of the internet, I go to an art school so during the weekdays I might not be able to be online, but I usually find a free wi-fi hotspot.
  • I mainly use discord for roleplays.
And this is all, I think. Sorry this isn't as long as I thought it would be, but it's something the very least. Hope I tickled someone's fancy. Another little thing about me, which is pretty important to me is the time that the rp is set in. I cannot express how much I LOVE roleplays set in the 90s and 80s. They just have such a nice feeling to them. I also don't shy away from more serious topics, or drama in the stories.
This is seriously it, hope it was interesting enough.
Have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: reptilian