A returner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S. Jozu

Original poster
Greetings to any of you fine human beings that took interest in my post!

So I wouldn't say I'm a veteran role-player, though I have had my time. The problem is, that time was a bit farther away than I'd like to admit.

I AM indeed new to this community, and I was wondering if anyone would like to either start up a brand new project, or invite a new member to an existing one.

For the time being, I'm looking for something more on the casual side; I personally will be rather active with a post speed to match but I have no problems with those that take a little longer for their contributions.
As of now I'm looking for something akin to slice of life, perhaps taking place in a school or work setting; but I won't turn you down right away even if it doesn't match what I've said here!

Hm, perhaps I can help. I see you have interest in romance (which I feel the same) and have an adaptable writing style, which is much thorough than my own writing style. If you'd like to shoot me a message, we can further discuss what may/may not be something you're willing to do. (:

Welcome, Jozu! I myself am new to the site (as of a few days ago). It's a wonderfully friendly community!

I'd love to do a casual workplace (à la The Office maybe) or school (preferably college) rp with you! I'm one of the more infrequent posters (shooting for once a day or every two days), but what I lack in speed I hope to make up for in quality. :)

I will with you just send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.