A return to roleplay

• Thread starter numbered-uncertainty
  • Start date
  • Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

numbered-uncertainty

Hey everyone,

What a glorious day it is to delve back into the RP world. I'm blown away by the breadth of sites available now, ahha. I used to RP a ton about 8-10 years ago, back when Dollwizard was a forum with a serious roleplay community. I did a lot of in-depth plot-heavy fantasy RPs back then. Lately I've been pretty down in the dumps and know I need to write more, so I'm hoping to kind of conquer both issues by returning to RPs. It's been something that's played around in the back of my mind for a long time, so I asked a friend what communities there are nowadays, and I was directed here! I'm 20 years old, male, and I prefer group RPs though one on ones are absolutely fine by me (it's most of what I did back on Dollwizard, but I was also into fantasy and sexual RPs). I'm looking mainly for modern RPs, less fantasy, but who knows what I'll end up doing. :P

Feel free to call me NUC, Nuke, Nuc, or C.

~NUC

F

feelingchimpy

I hope you have fun here!! ^u^

N

numbered-uncertainty

Thanks! I'm excited to browse around and probably will join/make something in the next week or so :D

Status
Not open for further replies.