1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
You're opening a themed restaurant, congratulations!
What's your theme and what will we find on the menu?

It would be called Molten and it would be inspired by glass blowing and blacksmithing, classic steakhouse style. Leather aprons for the front of house staff. Drinks and foods served flambe and/or on fire (because why not): Christmas pudding, Baked Alaska, Steak Diane.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Kitti
it would be a castle with waitresses and waiters dressed in feudalistic clothing, knights in armor at the doors, and a veritable smorgasbord of choices to eat.

You would be able to dine with the king and queen, with prior reservations and during dinner a group of archers would storm the castle and a battle would rage all around you while you ate.

Yup...fun fun fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
it'll be a phallic restaurant. thankfully, many of the best simple foods are phallic; brats/sausages, bananas fried or otherwise (we'll have some fun giggles pairing plantains with 'em).

the other approach was to deconstruct fancy dishes from the 'classic' culinary schools and arrange them on the plate in dick-and-ball-like structures.

• Haha
Look at my name and you tell me what you think the theme would be.

MACHO CAFE.

WHERE THE ONLY SERVERS ARE HANDSOME MUSCLE MEN WEARING CUT-OFF SHORTS AND FRILLY GIRLY APRONS.

WE WILL SERVE TEA, COFFEE, AND CUTE LITTLE FINGER FOODS.

Reactions: Kitti
An Alcohol themed restaurant that serves alcohol. Honestly I don't know why no one has thought of this bef-

Um I'd probably go for something that served food from TV shows, movies, video games and book etc. Possibly a sort of Binging with Babbish meets a video game bar meets larping. Each booth could be themed so one would be in the style of a "Ye Olde" tavern and another like Central Perk. (Lawyers will shut me down in two weeks for copyright infringement.)

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti