A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Potatocat~

Man I'm hungry. :/
I need food. You're part potato right? Mind if I eat you?

i wouldnt mind if you ate the starchfeline..also when do you think that this whole show gets on the road? ive been gone for a bit

There is an IC up.

And Rune, there is only one way I'll let you eat me. ;D

i wouldnt mind if you ate the starchfeline..also when do you think that this whole show gets on the road? ive been gone for a bit

IC's up. Probably should put a link in the OP...

There is an IC up.

And Rune, there is only one way I'll let you eat me. ;D

Oh-ho~
is that an invitation? Because I'll gladly accept as long as you return the favor ;P

I started my post and I made this typo. "Catherine woke with a start. He grasped at her chest"

@Rune Alchemist Oh, can you replace the profile you have up with the one I edited in my post? I replaced all instances of "Jarcik" with "Jarick" because that typo sounded better than the name I gave him :P

@Rune Alchemist Oh, can you replace the profile you have up with the one I edited in my post? I replaced all instances of "Jarcik" with "Jarick" because that typo sounded better than the name I gave him :P

Wait, you actually called him Jarcik? I had just read that as Jarick the whole time. WHat kind of name is Jarcik? XD

I actually liked the name Jarcik, it sounded more mysterious than Jarick. But both are good.

One used over the internet that is both interesting and creative, and not intended to be used as someone's proper name.

But I only know you as Potatocat. henceforth even if we meet in real life, i will cal you potatocat :P

"Jar Kick" doesn't really sound mysterious to me. It just sounds like someone misspelled "Jarick" on someone's birth certificate and just went with it.

"Jar Kick" doesn't really sound mysterious to me. It just sounds like someone misspelled "Jarick" on someone's birth certificate and just went with it.

I interpreted it sounding like Jar-sick. Because you know, ci can make the S sound sometimes. I think. I may be completely off on my grammar here.

Also, your post length is fine Potato~
I honestly keep wanting to change that rule I made xD

It is just dialogues between two PC's. So many short posts. Speaking of which, Damien, want to get together and collab this so it goes a bit smoother?

Yeah same, I pronounced it as Jar-sick in my head too. I think that sounds quite mysterious, that's why I liked it a lot. But Jarick sounds cool too.

And sure thing, Potatocat, I don't see why not ;)

Yeah same, I pronounced it as Jar-sick in my head too. I think that sounds quite mysterious, that's why I liked it a lot. But Jarick sounds cool too.

And sure thing, Potatocat, I don't see why not ;)

WHy don't you start it out by sending me a PM with your character's response to my last post. I'll post the final product.

I came across the first moral "choice" in Spec Ops: The Line. Not really a choice. It asks you to choose between trying to save civilians, or a guy critical to your mission. I chose to save the guy, but he dies anyway. Don't know what happens otherwise, but that is bullshit. Not really a choice when you're slapped if you make the "wrong" one. Other than that all of the moral stuff is actually really well done. Just the only choice I've gotten to make ended up being sort of shit. Which just sort of makes it worse that the choice was bullocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.