A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! That's quite interesting actually, it would be cool to take up sword fighting as a martial art (sort of like fencing but better - a lot better), and kudos for doing your research, Potatocat!

My research constisted of watching my well endowed girlfriend squishing her breasts together while holding my favorite longsword. I enjoyed that research.. XD

Reactions: Kinton Nyr
Yeah, but now that I think about it, I have several gay friends and even they say they are fascinated by breasts. I don't think it is the same way as straight men, but still, interesting none-the-less.

What do you mean by this? So we're going to be alive for a while?

No, no. You'll start out by a certain river close to the underworld.

Sorry, I meant to have it up today, but I got side tracked. I'll try to have it up after I finish a few errands~

No, no. You'll start out by a certain river close to the underworld.

Sorry, I meant to have it up today, but I got side tracked. I'll try to have it up after I finish a few errands~
Ah, the good ol' Styx.

Now I know it is really you Rune.

Only one of the old group would come into a discussion about the physics of tits in combat and just simply ignore it. XD

Ah, the good ol' Styx.

Now I know it is really you Rune.

Only one of the old group would come into a discussion about the physics of tits in combat and just simply ignore it. XD

My thought process =
Physics + Tits = bouncy bouncy.

Back from those errands~
Will try to have that IC up, but I'll have to re-write everything because of in my haste I seem to have forgotten to save it xD

just a few grammar errors but it looks good.

well who's gonna make the next post? that's the real issue.

I just made a post, what do you think?

Oh, to answer your question Rune, it would be good to have a balance between lengths. For the introduction and important scenes, you should probably go for longer to add more information, so this was an appropriate length :) But it would be best not to make every post that long, I think.

Hmm, It was decent I think.

So Welda is being attacked by something then? I may have forgot to mention this in the OOC, but I'll be playing most of the monsters and stuff, so you guys don't have to worry about controlling them yourselves, unless its like a big hoard of enemies or you really want too xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she is. For everyone else there's probably not going to be so much darkness for obvious reasons.

Ah, right! She's blind isn't she? Silly me, I forgot that~ xD

Yeah XD
Although she doesn't realise that yet because she still has eyes. So she just assumes that the place is completely dark.

I hope the others post soon~
I would like to get the ball rolling on this RP.

I think I may be getting a tad bit to excited with my first little project here xD
Need to stay level headed here xP

Anyways, I'm off to my morning classes. See ya in a few hours hopefully, unless I get distracted by something xP

Status
Not open for further replies.