A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, definitely. I didn't even realise until I just re-read all of the character profiles but it seems that both of our characters are in their late-20s and are still virgins XD

Catherine has a better reason though. XD

Welda's reason is because she is just frigid.

What is Catherine's reason? The religion or her innocence?

@Domotoro

you may have to put a post for your character profile because for some reason I cant open your link.

Ah I see. About that challenge you made, did anyone get that?

No one has said anything. Why, do you have a guess?

I can't work it out at all but I'll keep thinking though.

Yeah please. I was lost thinking along the lines of ancient civilisations who fought with these weapons, and then I started thinking of animes.

Oh hey. More people showed up while I was gone xP

Hello Damien~
Domotoro and Damien are both Aceptted :D

That's five people then? I will try to have the IC up soon, sometime tonight after classes hopefully~

Reactions: Kinton Nyr
Hi Rune, thanks for accepting my character!

You're quite welcome Damien!~
Working on the IC and a few other things now. I'll try to have it up soonish.

You must be counting me as well, because I'm not going to be really playing a permanent character, but a bunch of NPC's xP
Well, I'll be playing a character kinda...at least, I'ma use her the most often, so I might as well put a CS up for her xD

Alright, here's one of the main characters I'll be playing. She'll be guiding you through your first little bit in Tartarus, and may end up either helping you or hindering you in the long run~

Name: Amentiris. (Goes by Iris)
Race: Demon.

Appearance:
sample_b5946df8ec2eedeb3917361ff9a4f94fc65a4ee9.jpg
Iris is tall, much taller than most people, standing at a 6"2'. Her muscles are well toned, and though she's not overly-strong, she can overpower the average person quite easily. She looks very much like a human, aside from a pair of ears that she either won't or can't get rid of. She uses an Illusion spell to achieve this and mask her normal not so human appearance.

She dresses rather...loosely. She likes clothing that allows for good flexibility. She has no need for armor, since she mainly uses magic for fighting.

Personality: Iris isn't your average demon mostly. She's loyal only to herself. Not Denetheos, the Sins, the Four, or anyone else. The reason is rather obscure, as she herself doesn't like talking about her reasons, many often stating she doesn't have a reason. This is not true, but she has never told anyone her true intentions.

What she does have in common with demons, are qualities normally found in demons of Lust, and maybe wrath. She's flirty, and likes to flirt with almost everyone no matter who or what they are. She'll openly make inappropriate remarks and double entendres to anyone, and they are her go to way to cope with stress and to mess with anyone she may be in conflict with. Usually. She does have a temper when she gets angry, her more demonic traits showing when she does so.

Aside from these two main traits, she's fairly easy going and doesn't like to get in a hurry to do things and can get along with almost anyone, given they're not some Zealot who thinks all of her kind needs to be 'cleansed' and 'destroyed'.

Bio: Iris is a mystery, even to most of the other denizens of Tartarus. No one is quite sure where she came from, but from the way she dresses it's assumed she's either really old or that she loots tombs and ancient ruins within the realm, as she wears clothing found in ancient tapestries and on the rotting bones of the undead.

What is known, is that she doesn't submit to Denetheos's rule, and is considered to be a bit of a thorn in his side. She'd leave him alone if he left her alone, but he doesn't like it when his subjects defy him, and even less so when they go poking around where they shouldn't.

Abilities: Iris is mainly a necromancer and a user of dark magic. She specializes in curses, hexes, and raising the dead. All of her abilities are condemned by the church of Illya and considered vile practices, as they all mess with the so called 'life force' of people and twists it. She's agile, nimble, and her staff can double as a weapon in its own right.

Yeah please. I was lost thinking along the lines of ancient civilisations who fought with these weapons, and then I started thinking of animes.

I'll expand upon my prior hint then. The singular of the reason both begins and ends with the letter "B".

EDIT: it is also a very gender specific issue.

Last edited:
I'll expand upon my prior hint then. The singular of the reason both begins and ends with the letter "B".

She's a bitch? :P
I have no idea what I'm answering

Also, you guys are starting out a bit before the gates. Just a heads up~

I could think of nothing so I'm going to go for the only thing that popped into my head. Boobs XD
Well, it is gender-specific

She's a bitch? :P
I have no idea what I'm answering

Also, you guys are starting out a bit before the gates. Just a heads up~
What do you mean by this? So we're going to be alive for a while?

Yuup. It is indeed boobs. They get in the way of many two-handed weapon tactics. XD

I learned this because while other may study karate or tae kwon do I study various western martial arts, most of which are sword related, I tried to get my girlfriend into it and she couldn't do some of the blocks I was trying to teach her. I had no idea it would be a problem until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.