A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently we have a Fighter, a Paladin, and a Samurai, eh? Where's our mage? :P

Yeah, we could use a ranged character. Anyone know someone that would like to play one?~

I am looking for seven people max, and we have Three currently once Domotoro makes his~

I did say that he Darius' blade could project fireballs didn't I? That counts as a ranged attack.

Well, yes, but I like mages xP

I want someone flinging lightning xD

I normally fill the role of Wizard but this RP inspired me in a major way with the Inquisitor

Nothing wrong with that~

The demons need a toy to corrupt anyways >:D
And they will definitely try to. The things he sees in Tartarus may be exactly the opposite of what the church has taught him :P

well you still could have a blacksmith character! they would be able to connect on the same topics and exchange information on techniques..(just saying) ^_^
True!~

But he's already made a Dragon Tamer, which is also cool~

Nothing wrong with that~

The demons need a toy to corrupt anyways >:D
And they will definitely try to. The things he sees in Tartarus may be exactly the opposite of what the church has taught him :P
But he renounced the church with his father to follow the "true" path of Illya, didn't you read that part? :awesome:

Oh yes, because the demons really care about that xD
Once part of the church inquisition, always part of it xP

I just realized. We would also need like an assassin or a thief to complete this little hero set wouldn't we?

hm at the rate people are coming in you may have to think about lessening the 7 idea to maybe 6 or 5. Your choice though.

Seven's the max number I'm looking for~
We can start with just one more....

I can make a CS in a few moments. the question is, do I go for a cleric? Would be immensely interesting in this setting. A holy man in Hell. I do like that idea...

That or I can go Spellsword. Either way, we gets the magics.

And hello Rune, long time no see.

OH mah gawd. It's Potatocat! :O

What in the name of all that is good and holy are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining. Glad to see another friendly face here.

I like your idea. Now to break it into pieces with a ridiculous character that breaks all the barriers! Mostly the gender barrier, but hey that is a barrier that will be broken!

I was thinking either a a cleric type or some sort of spellsword. So really it is either smack stuff in the face with a mace and then burn it with holy light, or slash it with a sword then shoot it with lightning. Choices choices choices....

Oh, a comment on the Dragon rider: No wonder his cloak is all torn up! He has freaking spikes on his shoulders! XD

Sorry if My replies are short and somewhat late. My computer crashed and I need a new one right now. I hope I can get one tomorrow so we can start this once Potato and Domotoro posts a CS.

I like your idea. Now to break it into pieces with a ridiculous character that breaks all the barriers! Mostly the gender barrier, but hey that is a barrier that will be broken!

Oh dear, I forgot how much I missed all of you guys after I had an existential crises xP
And hey, go for it, you have my vote because I know you're good at it :P

Well, time to put on some music and write up a character.

I think this tune should put me in the right place for this RP.

EDIT: Sorry, but I cam across this when looking for a picture. I couldn't stop laughing.
image.php

Last edited:
Name: Catherine Clearwater The Divine Rose

Race: Human

Appearance:
women-in-armor31.jpg

She stands at 5' 5". Athletic build. The handles on her back are non-existent. Her eyes are a startling blue. A handful of her curled locks end shorter than the rest. Most people would describe her as strikingly beautiful. She rolled a 19 for hotness. ;D
299.png

Her shield, in addition to the cross, as a small etching of a rose on it. Her blade also shares this. The sword has a 79 cm blade and weighs 2 pounds and 8.4 ounces
shapeimage_2.png

Personality: Strong willed, witty, and stern with men. Catherine is both a warrior and a lady. She acts as both, and expects to be treated as both. She is not afraid to be among men as if they were her equals, and quickly nullifies people's perceptions of her as a woman not fit to fight. She is also starkly innocent, and even due to here old age (for the time) she is still of virgin blood.

Bio: Catherine Clearwater started her life as an orphan. She was early on taken in by the church and was fed and clothed, and given a home. Living in a part of the world which still greatly feared another attack from the demons of the world below, she was trained in the ways of a battle cleric. Taught holy miracles that both gave her the ability to heal her allies and smite her foes. As well how to fight with sword and shield to defend mankind. Only ever given the opportunity to hunt down lesser beasts which threatened small settlements around her kingdom, she never had to test her mettle against a true demon, though she had slayed many beast and bandits alike. She was considered a saint by the common folk and her only sin was a fiery temper. These feats were also her demise. During the raid on a brigand camp, she caught a crossbow bolt in the heart.

Abilities: A skilled warrior with her sword and shield, and even lithe and quick in her armor. She has the ability to cast miracles. Mostly of healing spells, but she has become fond of a certain miracle that allows her to seemingly throw a spear made of lightning. Lightning being considered a holy force by her religion. She also has learned a few miracles that allow her to create light.

Challenge: Who can tell me why she fights with a sword and board? Hint: The singular of this word starts and ends with the same letter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.