A Regular Anime Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot Redwood

Class was going well until it came to introductions. That part annoyed her greatly considering no one very much cared to do them. Everyone seemed to want this part over with but no one was really introducing themselves. What she didn't expect was him doing the whole class. "Please don't call on me... If anything leave me alone." She thought to herself but that didn't last. Arlo had pointed at her and she merely looked at him for a moment. "Pass." Elliot said after a sigh and was hoping things would be left at that. She really wasn't big on introductions.

@dunruffle

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Esme Avila D'Leon, #00f78c, solid, 10, times new roman]

images

“I’m Reina Rioux, sixteen years old and plan on doing something in the medical field, t-thank you.. I’m hoping for a good year with you all”
Esme's eyes narrowed at the new teacher's antics. Spinning in his chair while the orange haired girl, who's name was Reina, did her introduction. 'Who would hire such a childish guy...?'

Hearing the door shut softly, she averted her gaze towards the blonde boy who was trying to sneak in without getting caught. However, she was not the only one who noticed. "Ah, I see we have the first late student of the year... I will let you off with a warning since its the first day after all." Well, at least he was not a super strict teacher. 'More like little kid with to much power...' Esme thought, watching the way he threw the eraser in his hand towards the large, sleeping boy a the back hitting him in the head. "Hey sleepyhead! Wake up and introduce yourself."

She watched as the large boy stood up but the teacher had not finished talking. "And just to let you all know, don't think this class is going to be easy because of how young I am. I graduated college at the age of fifteen and I am the only teacher in this school that teaches all four core subjects." Esme's eyes narrowed again, yet she refrain from saying anything. 'So that's why I'm taking most of my classes are in this room...I'm going to take them with him...' Again, she paid attention to Penton's words.

"Also I do not believe in detention. Detention just puts all the troublemakers in one place. In my class you will be made an honorary janitor assistant My good friend Mr. Henson is the head janitor of the school. You see Mr. Henson has a bad back and needs all the help he can get. So if you misbehave in my class, you will spend an hour after school helping Mr. Henson. Also I told him to give you all the dirtiest and nastiest jobs. That way you will be cleaning up all sorts of piss and shit instead of hanging out with the other troublemakers in detention. Now young sir if you would please introduce yourself." Esme flinched upon hearing the punishment for misbehaving in class. She did love helping others, however, she knew that Mr. Henson's job was the hardest in the entire school. Esme had tried helping him once and it wasn't pretty or easy. And after she apologized for the horrible job she did, she told him that she would stick to bringing him homemade snacks instead of trying to do his job.

"My name is Russell Schlender... um... that's about it really..." Again, she was snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of the large boy. Though, she didn't hear most of what he said. Once again, Esme's eyes were on the strange teacher.

"Alright lets see who is next...how about you?" Looking at who the teacher was pointing, Esme rolled her eyes. 'Well, make the two more...' She didn't know Elliot personally, but she have had several classes with her in the past. Esme knew that Elliot didn't talk much and would prefer be left alone, so it was not a surprise when Elliot's answer was heard. "Pass"

Shaking her head, a small smirk appeared on Esme's face but she quickly hid it behind her hands as she placed her chin in one of them. Watching the man in front, she waited for his reaction.

@dunruffle @Lucifers Sairen @prettymucheveryone​
[/fieldbox]

Rae Okumora
2b383cf70108dce8b016de4b24b346d7.jpg
Rae Okumora was sitting in the back of the class. Nobody had seemed to notice him he had thought the teacher was part blind. Just by the fact that a lizard was curled around his neck. He Continued to watch a each person introduced themselves. He was currently wearing the longer sleeved version of the boys uniform. He continued to listen to the teacher talk it seemed like he was a thug or a delinquent. After hearing him talk about his college days he disengaged the thought immediately. Rae started stroking the tail that was hanging from his shoulder. The lizard lowered his head into the indent in his owner's neck. Rae leaned back in his turn waiting to see if the teacher would notice him so he could introduce himself.​

@Arlo chuckled when Elliot refused to introduce herself. "well if you dont want to introduce yourself then I wont force you. But remember, you are alienating yourself by not introducing yourself. Or maybe you are banking on the fact that your rebellious action will win yourself some admirers." Shrugging, Arlo pointed at Grayson. "Alright you in the back. Introduce yourself."
@Lucifers Sairen
@SquiddyKawaii

Last edited:
Elliot Redwood

"I wouldn't call it alienating myself. If someone truly wants to know who I am they can simply ask, until then introductions aren't necessary." Elliot didn't think the entire class truly wanted to know her. Maybe a few bubbly students would ask or those who are curious, but really that was about it. She wasn't expecting to make friends and if she did just a few. The teacher went ahead and called upon someone else to introduce themselves. It felt like most of the first day was going to be filled with this.

@dunruffle

Grayson Carlisle

Grayson watched quietly as more and more people got up to speak about who they were. He personally knew he would only remember maybe a third of these peoples names, but he also knew names weren't important. No one would like him anyways. He leaned back slightly, watching, but not exactly 'listening.'

He felt as if time was going by so slow, because it felt like forever had already passed by three times. He felt as if his body was melting under the pressure of waiting to see if he will have to stand.

He was surprised when one girl simply passed, and when the teacher told her that she was missing an opportunity of some such, she gave a completely logical explanation, which left him quite surprised.

"I wouldn't call it alienating myself. If someone truly wants to know who I am they can simply ask, until then introductions aren't necessary." She said with such a calm tone. He envied her courage to simply regect politely and speak her mind.

Grayson heard the teacher pick another student, turning his head to see who the next sucker was. His whole face reddened to see that the "loser" was in fact him. He took a deep breath and stood from his seat, keeping his head low. 'Just talk, you can't possibly mess this up.... Or can you.....'

"Um, hey. My name is Grayson Carlisle but I prefer to be called Gray.... O-or Grayson is fine..... Just don't call me by my last name.... I mean you can but I prefer not to be....." He paused, scratching the back of his neck nervously. He let out a huff of hot air, lowering his head further. He felt so stupid he knew he would fail this. "I'll just sit down now thank you for listening....." He said slowly and quietly, taking his seat.

He didn't lift his head once to look about the room. He was too humiliated. Now all he wished was to disappear and have nobody what so ever acknowledge he was there. 'What was I thinking.... "Don't call me by my last name".....' He thought to himself. 'Stupid....'

Arlo shrugged again as Elliot explained herself, "suit yourself, I guess I will just call you Pass Girl until you decide to tell me your name. Alright lets see...how about we have lizard boy go next." Arlo pointed at Rae.
@SashaBliss

Rae Okumora

A slight 'tick' mark appeared on the back of his head at the idea of being called "lizard boy." However it disappeared because it was only natural since the teacher had not known his name. He wasn't like the other students who would usually be embarrassed by this kind of thing. Casually he stood out of his desk and stood up to his whole height of 6'0.

"Yo! My name is Rae Okumora, Thank you for having me, and this is my best friend Shiro" he said gesturing to the lizard, before sitting down he flashed a quick 'peace' sign.

Arlo smirked and rolled his eyes at Rae's introduction. "alright last but not least, the late boy".
@Crysodic

2.png

Yoson watched in boredom as the other students introduced themselves. None were that interesting, only really the person with the lizard was semi enjoyable. His turn came around finally, Yoson stood and nodded towards the teacher. "I am Yoson, Yoson Sazama. I like the rain and long walks on the beach. I plan to become a archaeologist that specializes in mapping and scouting." He took a bow before sitting back in his chair and opening his jacket.​

Arlo nodded and got up from his chair. "alright, now that we have that out of the way lets get down to business. All of my quizzes will be open note, so if you take good notes you will be fine. Tests are not open note so be sure to study. I will highlight important parts during lessons so be sure to pay attention. Alright lets begin."

As the class went on, many students were surprised to find out that Arlo was actually a really good teacher. Maybe it was that he was close to their age, or maybe his genius level intellect helped him teach more effectively. Whatever the case, as long as they were paying attention the students found the lessons easy to follow and understand. After awhile the bell rang for lunch and Arlo turned to the class. "okay guys lunch time. Remember to be back here on time." With a lazy wave of his hand, Arlo dismissed the class and promptly put his feet up on the desk, pulled out a guitar from his backpack, and began idly fiddling with the instrument.

@everyone

Elliot Redwood

Everyone has been introduced and Elliot remembered each one. Each name had a rhythm and by matching the rhythm to the faces or voices it was easy. Sadly she wasn't talkative or people she could call friends. Most that she knew and got along with were her detention buddies, but they weren't her friends. Just people to mess around with during detention hours and have light conversation. Merely acquaintances in her eyes. Elliot could still here the headmasters voice as he tried to convince her to make friends, try harder in class and for once make sound decisions. She didn't promise him anything and all of that felt like more work than it's worth.

Arlo finally took to the front of the class to begin his lessons. Elliot too out her notebook but it was nothing but scribbles and doodles. She wasn't necessarily bad at school. If she applied herself like she use to school wouldn't be such a problem. It was half way through the lesson did she start to daydream. Arlo could talk for hours but it wouldn't really sink in for her to pay attention. She knew she should but daydreaming was a lot more fun.

The bell rang and it snapped her out of dreams for now it was lunch time. For her a good time to just eat and be herself for awhile. After she slung her bag onto her shoulder Elliot headed out of the door to her locker. There was a small lunch waiting for her and she gladly took it to the auditorium since it was barely used throughout the year. Mostly for yearly productions, assemblies and so on.

Grayson Carlisle

Grayson had been taking notes like crazy, using up quite a few sheets of lined paper out of his notebook. He let out a heavy sigh and glanced at the clock maybe five minutes before class ended. Shivers ran all up and down his spine as dread took over his head. He glanced around the classroom at his classmates. He only remembered about 40% of their names, but all he cared is what they thought him to be. Did his introduction make him seem weak? Will he be a target, or will it have gone over everyone's heads and maybe, just maybe, could he make friends? The further into the day it got, the scarier it all seemed. He never had problems with grades, it was his social life he wanted to improve.

The loud ringing of the lunch bell completely disrupted Grayson's thought, leaving him a pale statue. The teacher told everyone to be dismissed and not to be late after break. His breath was caught in his throat and stayed there as he forced himself out of his chair. He tidied up his work and slid them all back into his bag, sighing heavily. "Just..... Talk to someone...." He mumbled to himself. He threw his bag over his shoulder and turned, eyeing the door. He slowly made his way towards it, bumping into someone on his way out.

He dropped his bag and stumbled sideways. He kept his head low and refused to make any sort of eye contact with this other human. He bowed his head. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to bump you...." He said, picking up his bag and leaving hurriedly before the other student could really respond. His face reddened at how embarrassing that was and he hoped to god that he wouldn't have to interact with anyone.

Grayson made his way to the courtyard, a small outdoor area in the center of the school. He sat down on a bench under a tree in the far corner and pulled out his lunch, being a tray of California rolls, a vegetarian sushi, and a diet coke. He opened the can, taking a sip before he pulled out his sketch book. He opened it to the page he drew on before, his giving tree. He smiled slightly and turned to a fresh page and leaned back, sketching the courtyard's landscape. He started with the walls of the school, and then worked his way in, drawing next trees, then benches, then little decorations in the gardens. He had fine details, making him an ideal artist.

He stopped about a quarter of the way through his drawing to continue eating. He wanted to finish now and then draw the remaining period of time he has out here. He smiled to himself as he chewed on a California roll. He liked this place, it was so calm and beautiful. He knew he would be here quite a lot, and he was perfectly fine with that.

The teacher was talking about something but Russell didn't really know he wasn't paying attention to him he was looking around; at the back of people's heads, out the window, at the ceiling anything to occupy his time.

Russell was about to lay his head on his desk when the bell rang signalling that it was time for lunch. "Thank God." Russell thought to himself, He got up and began walking to the door when another student bumped in to him. Russell raised his eyebrow and tried to see who it was but the other student said something Russell couldn't quite hear and left before he could even get a look at his face. He shrugged and walked to a vending machine he saw walking to class earlier. He bought a coke and leaned up against the wall and started drinking it.

Russell sighed, "I wonder how Sara and Kaitlyn's first day is going..." He looked around at people passing by, occasionally sipping on his coke.

Rae Okumora
Rae walked out of the classroom making sure Shiro had his balance. As he walked through the hallway he could hear people whispering. "Hey look at the dude with the lizard" "That's so weird" "I know right" It had always been the way for Rae. People judged him not based on his looks, but based on his friend. Rae sighed as he got to the and of the hallway and started walking down the stair.
Rae finally made it to the first floor and walked outside. He found a planter with a nicely sized tree that provided shade all the way around. Sitting on the side of the planter he rolled up his sleeve and took out his lunch. They were sweet buns. He ripped off a good chunk and gave it to his pal. Taking a bite of the rest himself, he and his partner enjoyed their lunch together.

Status
Not open for further replies.