A Rebuilding World

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doughguy

So the idea behind this is fallout new vegasesque. Some event almost wiped humanity out and the survivors had to rebuild. At the point in time of the RP there's been a lot of rebuilding done. There are large, safe cities though only a few have power (mostly due to salvaged solar or inefficient coal/oil). However the area inbetween each settlement is still a dangerous wasteland that few people are willing to explore. Humanity is taking a fortifying approach rather than exploration one.

Our characters would be mercenaries or something similar. People whose work takes them out into the wasteland a lot. They'd be travelling between settlements and exploring the dark, dangerous world. I'm leaning towards a world that was modern before the disaster so there'd be guns, maybe some cars. However I would be fine doing a medieval or steampunk genre. Magic would almost certainly be a must whether it always existed or was birthed by the disaster.

I'd prefer a female partner for this which would add a romance element between the characters that would start as friends as progress from there. However I'm fine with a guy (of course there would be no romance then lol). I'm a bit picky about writing level, I do like someone whose style I enjoy reading. Hopefully that won't be an issue though. So pretty much everything apart from the basic setting is up for discussion. If you're interested post here and then we can discuss in pms. Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: Elixir
Well that was quick haha. I'll send you a PM and we can start discussing it.

dude this is right up[ my alley too can we also do this xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.