A rebirth

S

Shieldbearer

Original poster
So... Here I am again. Hello, everyone. I used to be "auris456852" back about 4 years ago, but then I disappeared off the face of the planet. Now I return and I find that that user no longer exists. I then searched for the things that I wrote day and surprised myself in how I feel like I didn't improve much since I left. And now, I am here again, with a name that is far easier to say! The Shieldbearer rises!

I think I will keep this brief, spare everyone the time, since it is getting late and I am not feeling particularly witty.
So, as one would guess, I like shields. Swords and shotguns are nice too sometimes.
Favored past time activities involve praising the Sun, dispensing justice, senseless violence and, of course, roleplay.
May we get along magnificently!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Digging the avatar, friend! Welcome aboard! If you get a bit lost around the site, feel free to ask any questions. Oh, and check out the Newbie Care Package if you get the time.

Accept this cookie :cookie: and praise the sun

• Thank You
Reactions: Shieldbearer
Welcome to Iwaku, Shieldbearer! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

I'm going to be honest, I'm a little impressed that you can remember what your old name used to be with all those numbers!
Welcome to the site, I hope that you have a nice time finding your way around again and making some friends.
If you want to look for answers to a question, or just dive into the rabbit hole of site information, the Help page is a great place to start (and you can find it at the bottom of the Iwaku pages).

• Thank You
I will have you know, those numbers are not actually difficult to remember at all! You merely have to swipe a finger across a numpad in the form of a plus sign. @Kitti
Also, thank you folks, for the warm welcoming. Here is hoping I do not disappear off the face of the planet too quickly again! The sun should take some time to shine first, before dipping beyond the horizon...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Shieldbearer huh? Not a bad name. I welcome you.

• Thank You
Welcome back and happy roleplaying!!

• Thank You