[A Realm of Uncertainty] * [OOC/Sign-up] * [All Ages Welcome - CLOSED]

Also, all members, please take a look in the Group's World Building thread and join in on the creation process! Balk at the seemingly large list (it may look big but its not big) and give us your two-cents of ideas! Please follow the rules and guidelines indicated within the text itself. Again, you can find this in the Group's World Building thread. Have a good night :)

There's a lot brewing for this role play (we don't want to give everything away at once). Still looking for more!

I'm going to be filling out another character sheet, but before I do, are there any positions that you would really like to be filled? If not, I'll just go with what I'd like!

I think anything would be fine. I know commoners and servants would be nice, but those are generally easier for someone to double up as, because they don't need to be as involved or fleshed out as a main character would be.

There's still room for anything and everything at this point. Nobles, mercenaries, religious figures, commoners, servants, etc. If you have any questions or want to pitch us a character idea we're always happy to listen and assist! Another to thing to keep in mind is the Statistics on the first page, second post. See where the numbers are lacking and try to plug a character in there.

The role of a King is probably the most vital role. I think this scares a number of people. It would be rewarding and a lot of fun, but would require commitment and an able mind due to the decision making involved.

I don't know if I could handle being both a Princess and a King -- I mean, a Princess has significantly less control over her life than a King would but. Hmm. I'll look into it. (Unless that would be too many positions of power for one person, in which case I would make some commoner folk.)

Yeah that's probably a fair point. Perhaps a character that isn't in a royal family then.

Hi, I saw the banner for this and I was wondering if I could join. I'm currently reading everything right now.

The posting is fast with this one.

Hey I was wondering do any specific classes get anything for that class or is it all determined by strengths and such

Hey I was wondering do any specific classes get anything for that class or is it all determined by strengths and such
Not really. The notion of a class in this game is more in line with the concept of a profession, what your character does. Hell, you could be a Knight who is a Blacksmith and a Knowledge major instead of a combat master. Its all how you want to play it.

Yup how you play it is a big part. That's the nice thing about this role play, it may seem intimidating on a number of levels, but such a large and open world opens the door to so much freedom and opportunity. Every action will change something, somewhere, somehow. It's something to have fun with.

4bf69ef87afe561b546611dd9d3333e9.jpg

Character Name: Gregory Merek
Alias: Merek the Crafter
Species/Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Current Residence: Smaller home/workshop in Arcay.
Family: none (at this moment)
More:

Class: Artificer
Strength System (chosen two):
Artifice, Creativity

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: Slight burn on left cheek
General Appearance: White dress shirt, brown coat, goggles (when not in use are just strapped on forehead), brown pants and work boots. Also carries a satchel.
Strengths: Innovative, kind
Weaknesses: Claustrophobia (fear of crowds or small and tight places), Acrophobia (fear of heights)
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Hades
Enemies: None
Current Goal/Purpose: Wants to create something that can run on magic.
Aspirations: He hopes that his career would get much better than what it currently is.
Hobbies: Tinkering with his creations
Dislikes: politics, close minded people
Talents: Playing the violin
Inabilities: lacking in strength
Fears: Fear of crowds and tight places, fear of heights
General Personality: Kind, generous, open minded
Secret: Steals parts and blueprints from rival inventors and artificers
More:

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: Satchel of Tools, small explosive traps
Weapons: Axes- current one: woodcutting axe.
Arcane Methods (magics, if any): none
More

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Gregory was given up by his family shortly after he was born and put into an orphanage. Once he grew up to the age of 6 the owner of the orphanage gave him the choice of receiving an education. He declined the offer, rather wanting to learn what he wanted to learn by his own experiences and being able to experiment and tinker with things. Once he was eighteen he saved up enough money from selling his small inventions to buy a home, that he turned into his own workshop.

Present Life: He currently creates traps, devices, and other items in his workshop to sell in the local market in Arcay.

Special Historic Notes: none

Last edited by a moderator:
*prepares a ritual to summon a Zaith*

Oh, I almost forgot to ask, where is the thread the actual rp takes place in

We would prefer to wait until we have a few more members but as we dont know how lucky we will strike with new people, it might be soon...after all we dont want people to lose interest.

The planning is strong. We're in Skype every night brainstorming and debating (and doing jello shots) all in the hopes of bringing you something great so don't be shy. The fun will begin before you know it ladies and gentlemen.