[A Realm of Uncertainty] * [OOC/Sign-up] * [All Ages Welcome - CLOSED]

Posted. And sooner than I guessed ;)
Yey! I'll start working on mine then, though I don't think I'll be able to post it soon. Today's a busy day and I'll have to write in between pauses, which sucks.

That stupid life thing kept showing up causing disruptions and whatnot.
Today should be the day a post is made from me.

Guys, I'll have to drop out of this RP - It's going a bit too slowly for my tastes. Thank you anyway, though, for having me!

Guys, I'll have to drop out of this RP - It's going a bit too slowly for my tastes. Thank you anyway, though, for having me!
Sad to hear it. I would have been posting more frequently but my internet has been less than friendly. By blood sacrifice, I have been able to use it to some modicum of enjoyment today (no, really, I am using my legs as an antenna to boost my signal). Also looks like many of those involved have either silently done the same or have disappeared, though I assume the former.

Sad to hear it. I would have been posting more frequently but my internet has been less than friendly. By blood sacrifice, I have been able to use it to some modicum of enjoyment today (no, really, I am using my legs as an antenna to boost my signal). Also looks like many of those involved have either silently done the same or have disappeared, though I assume the former.
I'm still here, but I don't know about the rest.

I'm still here, but I don't know about the rest.
Sadly, everything seems to have collapsed. Talked with God and it seems that due to everything that has happened, the game is being closed until someone reboots it. Maybe Ill reboot it to some degree when Im back in AZ the coming week. It would be smaller and slightly more restricted if I do it because Im not about to try and reboot this monstrosity and let so many players in that it cant sustain itself like it did here. No, if I do, Ill limit spots and Ill send out a mass PM to all the members still around to gauge interest and lock in spots before I make an official sign-up.

Sadly, everything seems to have collapsed. Talked with God and it seems that due to everything that has happened, the game is being closed until someone reboots it. Maybe Ill reboot it to some degree when Im back in AZ the coming week. It would be smaller and slightly more restricted if I do it because Im not about to try and reboot this monstrosity and let so many players in that it cant sustain itself like it did here. No, if I do, Ill limit spots and Ill send out a mass PM to all the members still around to gauge interest and lock in spots before I make an official sign-up.
May I help you in some way?