S

Stacisaur

Original poster

I lol'd.
A lot.
Until Pikachu throws up.
Then I didn't lol as much,
but still lol'd a lot. <3

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What?

is that how a real battle is? :<
i gota stop playing pokemon chough-for now-chough

>.>
Oh I'm sorry..
No one likes it?
v.v;
I tried..
Never again.~

Actually I thought that was hilarious. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but the whole knee thing is pretty relevant to current gaming releases with the Skyrim memes.

Then again, this is just my sort of humor. It's like Will Ferrell. Some people hate him, some people love him. I've watched the awesome series before. I always find it hilarious.

x.o
Oh, I'm so glad.~
I was afraid it was a post everyone would loathe. But I took the chance cause it amused me.~
Yes! I got the knee thing. n.n The arrow to the knee, right?
My friends play Skyrim here, of course, so I have heard of that. And it was tasteful in this, I laughed.~