1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
So, hi. How's it going? Was getting a little bored with my free time so I decided to pop back over here to see if I could get some RPs going. My last hopefuls didn't stick around, and that's fine. Life comes first and all. Oh, that brings me to some of my....ground rules? I don't know if that's the right word for it, but it's basically what I'm looking for in my partners.
  • If you want to end the RP, feel free, all I ask is that you tell me before you leave. I know life can come in at any moment, just let me know before you go-go.
  • RPing, as you know, is a joint effort; it doesn't work if just one of us coming up with plots or whatever without the other adding anything. I want to hear your ideas, and I'm sure you want to hear mine! Let's make that happen!
  • Sorry in advance, but I don't care for fandom RP. Don't get me wrong, I like my shows/game/whatnot as much as the next tumblr user, but I just don't have the touch required to play a character - well, in character. That said, I don't mind playing in canon worlds, I just prefer not to if I can help it.
  • Go nuts. Please, I encourage it. I really don't pay much attention to genres and all that, I just write what I want and hope someone likes what they see. Between my characters and the plots I have in mind for them, the line dividing genres tend to keep blurred, so I don't care about keeping up with them. Most often, I go for a fantasy vibe: impossible, fantastic magical feats, ancient spirits and their vengeful tendencies, life sowing seeds. That kind of thing.
So, hit me up either on this thread or in PMs and we'll go from there. See ya, hopefully.

Heya, I'd be interested in role-playing with you. Do you have any ideas off the top of your head?

Yes, I do, actually. I'll pm you the details.

Edit: You know what, I'll post here. Give me a sec.

Last edited:
Eh, stuck on mobile but I'll do what I can. This is just one of the ideas I came up, so let me know if you'd rather pass on it and I'll type up another.

Meet one Ansell Cordell, local farmhand, sweetheart and unfortunate vessel to a spiritual abomination. Life isn't all bad, it could be worse, if the fated the entity whispers to him are indeed true. The case of Ansell is not one of possession or accident, but of destiny. His soul is the entity, a collective mass of spirits from a thousand worlds, fitting quite perfectly within Ansell. It's strange, but it's become the norm for Ansell, although recently the entity has grown restless with the life of it's vessel. They were both meant for greatness. Ansell, having the supposed honor of being the body to the being, and the entity itself seeking to reclaim the world as a whole. Things didn't go as planned, apparently. Ansell is himself and the entity is nothing more than a scary soul, so something somewhere didn't work, but Ansell isn't exactly eager to find out what.

So I guess this would be like a horror fantasy? I don't know, it certainly has the potential to be, if you want to try your hand at that. Eh, let me know what you think, I strive on feedback.

I'd be interested with something in a sort of modern fantasy, if that's ok. Things like the settlements and technological advancements are modern (meaning computers and guns and all that jazz are things that exist within this world), however everything else, such as environments untouched by any creature capable of forming civilization, as well as more... "mythical" races and species are more akin to that of a typical fantasy type setting. If you are interested at all, we could iron out far more details in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.