A Re-post

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Camryn Rae

• Hello there, it's Karma here! I'm looking to get active in the roleplay scene again. I may be a little rusty, but for the most part, I should be just as well as I was when I left off. I will reply a few times a day and with at least three to five sentences, but usually at least two paragraphs.
  • This is a repost from the bluestar connections so maybe I could attract more roleplayers.
  • Now to the DO'S and DONT'S. Please try your hardest to tell me if you're leaving or planning on quitting our roleplay. I, however, do understand if you don't know you'll have to leave, and I will try my hardest to let you know if I plan to leave for a while or want to drop out of the roleplay with my given reasons. Please don't just leave without any notice or warning. Please write your favorite number with your comment to prove you read this. Please do share things about yourself with me, so I know what kind of person I'm roleplaying with or maybe try to match interests with, or anything else really. I understand if you don't want to share anything about yourself, but don't get mad at me if I can't work well with you (I do things a lot better with people if I know them a bit better, and roleplaying with me works a lot better for everyone involved if I get to know them.). If you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask me nearly anything.
  • Now, the thing this post is mostly supposed to be about, the plots and pairings. I probably will just list pairings here, and if you want to know my thoughts on plots and what not, either ask in the comments below with the pairings you want to do and/or are interested in. Now onto the pairings.
    • Problem Child x Foster Child: These two each had their problems. One of them lived in an abusive household with a mom and dad who were always arguing and forcing blame for their problems onto their child. The other lived in a dysfunctional foster home, not really getting the care, love, or even needs that they required. Other than that, the two were similar for the fact that both decided to run away from their problems, and eventually find each other.
    • Stranger A x Stranger B: Their affair all starts on an average day in a cafe. A had been a little less than happy in their relationship and had already started looking at potential people to be their next special somebody. B had been in a long, abusive relationship and was more than ready to be out of it. However, A had no experience in the affair field, but B did. B had been in several affairs, not having been caught yet. These two would wind up falling for each other, facing conflicts with themselves and most everyone close to them.
    • Stalker x More-Than-Aware Stalkee: They'd notice noises outside their house and everywhere they went honestly. These noises were very unusual, but somehow, they didn't mind it. They paid no attention to it really, but when the stalker had put themselves into the spotlight, the stalkee was anything but surprised. This surprised the stalker and something had budded from this event. Perhaps a smutty affair? Perhaps a strong love-hate relationship? Only time could tell.
  • These are all I have for now, but I'm more than okay with hearing your ideas for both pairings and plots. Thank you for your time and effort! Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.