A Rather Mundane Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sernsi

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Well. After much thought I've decided I'm tired of lurking through the forums and will try my hand at making a search thread. I'm back from a hiatus of sorts and want to dive [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]into the wonderful world of roleplaying. I have a couple of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]roleplays[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] that managed to survive my absence but I am searching for at least [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]one [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]two [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]more. Unfortunately I may not be able to handle much more than that at the moment. [/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]"Requirements"[/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]- 18+. I do enjoy roleplaying dark and mature themes that are not for the faint of heart. [/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]- At least 3 paragraphs per post. I know that sometimes a situation can call for less but it is[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=inherit]very hard to work off of just a simple sentence. I typically post 3-4 paragraphs but depending on the roleplay, my partner, as well as my muse I can easily top 12. [/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]- Let me know when you'll be gone for long periods of time. I will do my best to return the favor. (Although no hard feelings for those who ditch and disappear. I've done it myself.) [/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]- PM's [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit](or email) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]only please. It's just easier for me to keep in contact with my partners and reply in a timely fashion. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Just a few more things I thought to add before I get to what we're all really here for. In most roleplays I prefer to use multiple characters that range in gender as well as sexuality. Yet if the roleplay uses just one character for each of us then I would prefer the pairing to be MxF where I would assume the female role. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=inherit]Plots & Pairings[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]: [/BCOLOR] [/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=inherit] - Hidden deep within a culturally rich city lies multiple gangs although there is one unsual twist to these gangs, or families, they are not of this world. Vampires, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Werecreatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit], Jinns, Sirens and others rule the city from the underground and rule over the human world without their knowledge. What would happen to the stability of their delicate system if someone were to upset the balance? A forbidden relationship forming between rival families and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]mysterious murders that bring the supernatural to light. How will they deal with these betrayals and keep their existence a secret? [/BCOLOR] (Craving the most!)
[BCOLOR=inherit]- A girl has always lead an unstable life, living in the depths of abuse and chaos and being raised on the values of criminals. With a rampant drug dependecy and a history of bad relationships, will she be able to find someone who can see through her [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]dama[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]ged[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit] exterior and lead her on to a better life?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Valkyrie x Supernatural Creature[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Supernatural Creature x Human [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Detective x Crime Boss [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Vigilante x [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=inherit]Villain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Vigilante x Vigilante [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Apocalyptic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Historical [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=inherit]- Modern[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Your brief summary here has intrigued me, as well as your more mature writing style. You also seem like somebody who'd be interested in creating or working on dark plots. That intrigues me! Are you interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.