A random introduction thread appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bubblegum-Wolf

Original poster
Hello community! :D

Thanks to a friend of mine, I discovered this role-playing forum and convinced me that it was a good place to be. I absolutely love to role-play, so it wasn't as if she was pulling my teeth to get me to join.

I have been role-playing for a period of about 10 years now, with a few minor breaks now and then,, a couple of them as a partially blind individual. I'm not adverse to anyone asking about the reasons behind my blindness, just ask. It's due to a brain injury, that much I will say. I love being creative and writing, but it takes me a little longer because I have to dictate everything. I will get along great with those who have a lot of patience and can put up with some silly mistakes that I can't easily distinguish. I use Siri, and believe me, she isn't perfect.

I'm really looking forward to making some long-term friends and finding wonderful and creative stories that I can really make my brain work with. Because who doesn't need to give their brain a work out every now and then? Haha!

See you around everyone!

Welcome to the site!

Are you a wolf made of bubble-gum? O___O Or a wolf that loves bubble-gum? Welcome to the community! 8D

Be careful with that answer. If you answer incorrectly she might try to blow bubbles with you! Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi! Minibit here, I have no outright blindness, but I look like a cartoon character feeling around if I lose my glasses! You can have some fun with Siri if you ask the right questions xP

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

I have just those wierd moments of losing half of the sight in both eyes sometimes. I would go insane being blind no matter how long.

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.