A radio show during the apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie64

Original poster
So I'm riding back home to Palm Bay from Tampa with my mom, and we're listening to the radio. I had this idea of a radio show during the zombie apocalypse. There's a lot of radio hosts during apocalypses: Mr. New Vegas on Radio New Vegas from the video game Fallout: New Vegas (see the pattern there? xD ) or more recently on Z nation on Syfy network but imagine if you had a group of six or seven people like DJ's doing a radio station during the zombie apocalypse. Even if you think it's stupid write a reply please. I like feedback.

Interesting idea, but what where would the drama/adventure come from. Would the players simply take turns stating events on the radio?

Mr. New Vegas is actually an AI programmed by Mr. House, I'd use Three dog from Galaxy news radio instead to be honest. Three dog actually has struggles and turmoils which makes him a much more interesting character.
Anyway, I'm interested despite the fact that I feel zombies are overused at this point.

I would go with just a regular apocalypse, no zombies. Other than that, tis fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.