A question

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all terrible and I hate you.

If a forest falls in a tree and a sound is around to no one, does it hear it?

If Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, then why does he keep doing it?

You guys suck at philosophy... I like it :D *Entertained by the semi-madness*

If Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, then why does he keep doing it?

Because Jimmy fucking loves corn and society sees nothing wrong with his actions.

Stop being mean to Jimmy; he's a good neighbour, you ass.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Ok hows this for philozophy? XD

Will a liar tell the truth even if isnt in his interest if the liar thinks a truth is a lie but is not sure if it is or not so he asumes it is but in fact is not, but the general asumption the other person makes being that the truth itself is truth in the first place and not a lie, which he has no way of knoving for sure, and nor does the liar know of the other persons asumption so he asumes his original asumption to be corect?

(One of my friends loves these kinds of silly brain-puzles, he loves to constantly invent new ones and annoy me with them :D , this is a variation I come up vith based on one of his)

Will a liar tell the truth even if isnt in his interest if the liar thinks a truth is a lie but is not sure if it is or not so he asumes it is but in fact is not, but the general asumption the other person makes being that the truth itself is truth in the first place and not a lie, which he has no way of knoving for sure, and nor does the liar know of the other persons asumption so he asumes his original asumption to be corect?
...Maybe? D:

• Love
Reactions: Marchosias
If a Wood-Chuck could chuck wood...

...how much of that wood is chucked by the evuls of the Patriarchy?

Yes, by the laws of Science, it makes sounds when it falls. However, if no one is around to hear it, then it doesn't produce noise, per say.

Word play basically.

Simply, Yes and no. As science tell us, it makes a sound, but if no one is around to hear it, it cannot be 100% proven to have made a sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.