A QUESTION I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO!!!

Is a Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit?

• Cake

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Biscuit

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am biscuit-kin and the polls offends me deeply, because it shows that cake-privilege is still out there and strong. There is chocolate cake, but no chocolate biscuit? Someday, the biscuits will overpower the elites, which are the cakes! This is offending me in all levels and that different kinds of biscuits should be talked about more.

I am triggered, because this thread uses the debate tag and that being back horrible flashbacks.

(In case you didn't get it, I was fucking around)

No one believes me. I'm telling you, it's a freaking cookie!

Reactions: LunaValentine
A Jaffa Cake is whatever your imagination wants it to be!

...But in terms of legal classifications, it's a cake.

I wanna pound down a box of those then hate myself after. Delicious!

I've done that plenty of times, however I can never find myself hating afterwards. Anything else, yeah hate's there, but not after a box of JC's! :)

The jaffa cake was based upon an Egyptian design stolen by Sultans of the Ottoman Empire.

tumblr_mi8y6uumOn1rcbr7fo1_400.jpg

FlMdy.jpg

I am biscuit-kin and the polls offends me deeply, because it shows that cake-privilege is still out there and strong. There is chocolate cake, but no chocolate biscuit? Someday, the biscuits will overpower the elites, which are the cakes! This is offending me in all levels and that different kinds of biscuits should be talked about more.

I am triggered, because this thread uses the debate tag and that being back horrible flashbacks.

(In case you didn't get it, I was fucking around)
Ok

No one believes me. I'm telling you, it's a freaking cookie!
I believe you!

A Jaffa Cake is whatever your imagination wants it to be!

...But in terms of legal classifications, it's a cake.
Aww... Why government!

:)

I've done that plenty of times, however I can never find myself hating afterwards. Anything else, yeah hate's there, but not after a box of JC's! :)
Lol

The jaffa cake was based upon an Egyptian design stolen by Sultans of the Ottoman Empire.

tumblr_mi8y6uumOn1rcbr7fo1_400.jpg

FlMdy.jpg
OMG! THAT'S JUST RUDE AND MEAN AND SELFISH AND HORRIBLE AND AGH!!!!!!

Those aren't crackers he's feeding Iago.

The parrot is a heavily disguised Goa'uld snake, using Jafar the Jaffa to subjugate Agrabah.

Genie and the Stargate - same shade of blue. Think about it.

Just remember. This is a weapon of fear. Its meant to intimidate the enemy.

THIS is a weapon of war. Its meant to kill the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.