A Public Service Announcement

S

Seiji

Original poster

Always check under the toilet seat!

(This was a fear I didn't need added. FML.)

oh my god ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww D:

HATE SPIDERS D:

damnit seiji...now i dun wanna leave ma home ;___;

Wow.
Am I the only one that kind of wants to put that spider in a jar to look at closer?

Yes?

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

*sits in a corner and whimpers*

What?

That can't be real, right?

I think I won't be using Public toliets anymore.

Wow, that's absolutely terrifying prospect. Spider crawling on your ass.

*Get's the heavy psycannon, aims at the toilet bowl, and fires*

That should take care of that bastard.

Oh Jesus God. I will never piss again.

O_O
-stands traumatized eyes wide open and jaw dropped-

Blagh. Looks pretty much like my backyard at night. So many Huntsman spiders... so lovely! Yesterday I watched one crawling over the bathroom window, chasing a moth.

But, personally, I think the video is fake. Spiders don't move like that... that one jumping over the foot at least looks fake.

I just have to like that Torsty. That's a true horror creature.... Fortunately when I lived in South America I was far away from those muddy subtropical waterstreams. And I've heard of people getting them inside, through any hole. Most common occasion? Whilst relieving the bladder.... *shudders*

I just have to like that Torsty. That's a true horror creature.... Fortunately when I lived in South America I was far away from those muddy subtropical waterstreams. And I've heard of people getting them inside, through any hole. Most common occasion? Whilst relieving the bladder.... *shudders*

I think it was concluded - if not from this show, another show - that it was most common for the victims to be female, bathing in the river, whilst on their period.

True horror creature, indeed.

See, this is why I'm happy to live in the midwest; fuckers do NOT get that big 'round here.

Left a targeting beacon there, the bombardment will begin shortly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fel, either I bombard it, or that spider bites an innocent man's balls off.

It's fake. Most of these sorts of shorties are done by computer generation.