A Public Service Announcement

S

Seiji

Original poster

Always check under the toilet seat!

(This was a fear I didn't need added. FML.)

oh my god ew ew ew ew ewwwwwww D:

HATE SPIDERS D:

damnit seiji...now i dun wanna leave ma home ;___;

Wow.
Am I the only one that kind of wants to put that spider in a jar to look at closer?

Yes?

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

*sits in a corner and whimpers*

What?

That can't be real, right?

I think I won't be using Public toliets anymore.

Wow, that's absolutely terrifying prospect. Spider crawling on your ass.

*Get's the heavy psycannon, aims at the toilet bowl, and fires*

That should take care of that bastard.

Oh Jesus God. I will never piss again.

O_O
-stands traumatized eyes wide open and jaw dropped-

Blagh. Looks pretty much like my backyard at night. So many Huntsman spiders... so lovely! Yesterday I watched one crawling over the bathroom window, chasing a moth.

But, personally, I think the video is fake. Spiders don't move like that... that one jumping over the foot at least looks fake.

I just have to like that Torsty. That's a true horror creature.... Fortunately when I lived in South America I was far away from those muddy subtropical waterstreams. And I've heard of people getting them inside, through any hole. Most common occasion? Whilst relieving the bladder.... *shudders*

I just have to like that Torsty. That's a true horror creature.... Fortunately when I lived in South America I was far away from those muddy subtropical waterstreams. And I've heard of people getting them inside, through any hole. Most common occasion? Whilst relieving the bladder.... *shudders*

I think it was concluded - if not from this show, another show - that it was most common for the victims to be female, bathing in the river, whilst on their period.

True horror creature, indeed.

Left a targeting beacon there, the bombardment will begin shortly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fel, either I bombard it, or that spider bites an innocent man's balls off.

It's fake. Most of these sorts of shorties are done by computer generation.