A PSA from Iwaku on recent events + Happy Juneteenth and Pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I approve of this! (The post and the sentiment therein, not the atrocities it calls out D:)

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Diana
It all sounds wonderfully tolerant, so let's see if this tolerance extends to a dissenting voice.

I don't feel the need to support an organisation that wants me to bend the knee or make reparations for obscene cruelties that I had zero part in. The rest I can more or less get behind.

It all sounds wonderfully tolerant, so let's see if this tolerance extends to a dissenting voice.

I don't feel the need to support an organisation that wants me to bend the knee or make reparations for obscene cruelties that I had zero part in. The rest I can more or less get behind.

It's okay to feel differently. Not everyone is going to agree. We just gotta be able to get along and respect each other in the long run. A lot of people are emotional and angry right now. A lot of people have lost their life for just existing and that is incredibly sad as we are all living beings who feel. There's just a lot going on and hopefully we can continue to be a welcoming community for those who feel out of place and those that don't 😊.

can we suggest links?? because please, this needs more signed petitions !!

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.