A Princess Made of Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AUH14

Original poster
I've been wanting to role play this story for a long time, but have never found the right person to role play the story with. They usually ditched the story or had a submissive character and barely typed anything for me to go off of. I shall be this princess that we are speaking of, the other person shall be a male of the same age or a year or two older than her (16) It is indeed a tragedy romance story, it also involves action and a bit of mystery. If you have any questions just ask.

"A princess made of glass? Gather 'round and hear the tale I have to tell."

Clearing his throat the old man began again.

"Tha' sun was a shinnin' bright the day of the princess's birth. Tha' Queen of the time bein' Claire III. An' tha' King? A'raion IV. Tha' maids werst thar wid a col' bucket o'water an' rags ta go wid it. They dabbed at tha' fare skin of their Queen an' gave tha' youngin' a clean bath at tha' sound o'a healthy pregnancy soundin' throughout tha' castle walls. Tha' King came a chargin' through tha' doors hysterically. He ran ta his beloved Queen an' caressed 'is wife wid a gentle hand, a warm kiss on tha' cheek, an' a soft look in 'is blue eyes. Tha' King asked 'How's tha' baby? Is it healthy?'
'is Queen smiled at 'is worrin' but corrected 'im wid a tired voice. 'She's a very healthy baby.'
When tha' King heard 'er speak he was rendered speechless an' sat in awe as tha' doctor handed tha' little girl ta 'er mother."

The old man coughed and took a long drink of water to quench his throat.

"Tha' little princess was named Clara an' she was tha' cutest round-nosed-rosie-cheeked-red-haired girl you'd ever see. Takin' after her father with blue eyes an' 'er mother with 'er vibrant hair, she was indeed the fare-est of maidens in the whole kingdom. Tha' night o' 'er 3rd birthday tha' evil witch came 'round an' cast a spell on our pretty little princess. An' it goes like this.

You live in beauty
For you are fare
So soon you shall live in despair
With a flick of the wrist
A swing of my stick
The touch of a wand
And you'll be sick
Glass you shall be
And be you it shall
To shine your beauty
For all eternity
Through rays of sun
It shall be done

An' after that, tha' little princess was cursed. Ta slowly turn to glass & remain in beauty forever."

Ok, so I could've done better with the old man tellin' the story, but he's tellin' the story after a few decades so it's to be expected. What he told was only the begining so if you're interested in the rp let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.