A Princess in need

She lays down on her back in the soft meadow grass smelling lavendar and roses somewhere off in the brush.
She watches him. Watching his every muscle move toward her. Her heart is beating so quickly she is afriad it will burst out of her chest.

Kyle smiled and kissed her and he slowly put his cock in her vagina slowly not wanting to hurt her.

She kisses him and groans digging her nails into his arm a single tear streaming down her flushed face. She feels him inside of her, his cock tearing open her virgin pussy. She whimpers. "K-Kyle!"

He took it out of her and he said,"i'm sorry i went too far."

She feels him pull out and looks slightly sad. "No, I'm sorry. I just need to try and relax." She takes and deep slowly breath and looks calmly at kyle's handsome face.

"Do you want to try again?"He asked smiling and running his hand up and down her face stroking it.

She places her hand on his. "Yes." She looks at him lovingly.

He kissed her and slipped his tongue then he slipped his cock into her pussy.

She breathes slowly and relaxes her tense body. Focusing on kissing him she wraps her arms around his neck.

He kissed her more pulling her closers to him. He loved her so much he couldn't explain it. It was a part of him he could express through his body.

She encouraged him to move his hips by wrapping her legs around his waist. 'I think i love him' she thinks.

He smiled when she wrapped her legs round his waist and he began moving his hips on her.

Annoliese moans and loves the feeling running through her body.
"Oh Kyle!" She kisses and bites his neck as he makes love to her body.

He smiles and moves his hips a little harder and kissed her boob.

She moans and entangles her finger into his hair
'What is this feeling? Its amazing!' She thought to herself.

(Can she suck his cock?)

He moved his hips harder and then sucked her boob using his tongue to toy with her nipple.

He sucks some more then released, he eyed his cock then looked at her.