A Princess in need

She flushes and kisses back slowly. she wraps her arms around his neck pressing her body against his. She couldnt believe she was hiding in the woods kissing the stable boy, her mother would have her head for this, but she felt safe and happy with him.

He smiled and kissed her more wrapping her arms round his neck. He began to slowly put his tongue in her mouth hoping she would let him enter.

She felt him press his tounge against. her mouth. she opened it slightly and felt his tounge slip in and explore. She then slowly worked her hands down his sides feeling the rough fabric of his clothes. not like the silk she was accustomed to. 'I-I wonder how far he will go...I mean...Ive never done this before, but I want to know the feeling.' she thought to herself.

He went inside her mouth and explored it. Then he felt her rustled his shirt and said,"are you sure? You want this?"

She flushes dark red and slowly nods her head looking deep into his eyes. " I trust you." She tells him holding him close.

"Okay,"and he kisses her again this time on the neck and slowly unbutton her garmet from the back.

She moans as he kisses her neck. She slowly unbuttons his shirt revealing more of his gorgeous body until she slides it off. she feels him remove her garment. She steps out covering her bare chest and thanking god for under thin trousers underneath. she flushed and stared at his body with nervous eyes.

"You can trust me, i swear i won't hurt you,"kyle smiled at her beautiful body and just wanted to run his hands up her body. He simply adored her to pieces.

She steps closer pressing her bare bosom to his chest holding him tightly. She looks him deep into his eyes " Please I beg of you be gentle"
She looks down at her unblemished creamy body.

"I wouldn't hurt you, i will be gentle,"he kissed her and took of her undergarmets and kissed all over, she was naked. He smiled and let her strip him.

she fumbled with his pants the buttons being a real pain in the ass. once she finally got them off she could see the large bulge in his cotton underpants. "I-is that what I think it is?" she asks. She steps closer and stares.

He smirked and said,"i believe it is miss."And he smiled at her.

she slowly pushes down the thin fabric and reveals the large very erect cock. She blinks in astonishment. She flushes and slowly strokes it with her small soft hand. "D-do you l-like this?" she asks nervously.

As she stroked his cock, it sent a tingling sensation up his body. He smiled and replied,"yes, i like anything you do,"he slowly then rubbed her boobs and asked her,"do you like this?"

She flinches and moans her body being very sensitive. "Y-yes! It feels amazing" she continues to stroke his cock and kisses him.

Kyle smiled and kissed her back. While kissing he let her stroke his cock and he cupped her breasts and used her thumbs to touch them in circles.

She gasps and leans back against the hard bark of the tree and slowly spreads her long creamy soft legs. she stop stroking him and looked deep into his eyes.

He stopped rubbing and said,"did i hurt you?I'm terriable sorry."

She shakes her head no. " I-i...I ready..um when you are I guess." She confesses. She runs her hands down his sides slowly.

He cupped her face and kissed her, he would let her do anything to him as he wanted it to be her choice.