A Princess and her Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
(x3 this is not in libertine soo we gotta fade to dark or something lol)
Ari let out a soft moan reaching over to his head patting it gently. "John~ Are you trying to drive me crazy?" she cooed closing her eyes in pleasure.

(I was just starting Smh.)

He went back up as he pushed in slowly. "Yes my love but only for a while." He smiled kissing as he stroked.

-fades out ig since it's the rules or something.  ̄︿ ̄.....

(hehe D'aww poor baby)

Ari wakes up earlier than usual seeing him still next to her asleep. "I can get used to this...." she whispered rubbing his cheek gently smiling then snuggled close to him watching him sleep.

In sleep he felt her warmth and slowing began to wake. Mumbling as he rub his eyes. "yo... s..." he yawn then kissed her on the cheek. "Morning love." He jumped up in shock. "No no no no no... princess your still here!!"

"Why wouldn't I still be here? We made love then fell asleep next to each other" she looked up at him then wrapped the blankets around her. " Papa is probably going crazy that I'm not in my room. you did say you don't mind getting in trouble"

"True... mmmmm Haha Oh trouble." He unwrapped her then pulled her closer to him kissing on her back. "What to say? Hmmmmm maybe you went for a morning stroll and I happen to see you. " he wrapped his arms around her hugging her chest. "I love you princess... "

"We can try my Knight and I love you too.... " Ari smiles patting his back gently.

"Shall we go then my love." He stood just as he did a quick spin. His clothes and armor put himself together on his body perfectly. Shined and buffed. he bow in front of her out of taper and love.
"When ever you are ready we shall go."

"Well I'm still naked so give me a few minutes" Ari smiles kissing his lips gently while wrapping her body in the sheets.

"I'm never gonna let you get dress if you keep doing that." He kissed her back smiling. Walking to the fire place then turned down the flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ari laughs getting off of the bed putting her clothes back on. "I'm going to visit you training the new Knights" she smiled softly fixing her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.