A Princess and her Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My bathroom? Why are you sneaking over John? " Ari blinked a little then gets up off the bed.

"Maybe I'll give you a bath." He laugh a little. "I just thought it'll be a faster way to get there then walking."
He felt lazy being that he just finish training the new knights.

He went into the kintchen and grabbed some cups with cookies. He poured milk into them and came back. "Milk and cookies?" He sat the cookies in his lap and offered her a cup.

Arianna shook her head slowly kissing his cheek gently "got anything else"

:0 he looked shock again. "But its chocolate my love. it's very rare. " He got up and went back to the kitchen. He looked around and saw nothing he could give her.
"What would you like ? I could just make you something with this magic."

"No.. no... I don't like magic involved with my food but I'll eat the cookies" Ari watched him go to the kitchen.

"Oh You lovely lovely princess... " he smiled and came back. He jumped on the other side of her starting to rub on her back.
"You know what......." he paused for her to reply.

Ari relaxes a bit closing her eyes "Ah that feels good my Knight...."

"Well I am to please the princess. Anyway I know how." He kissed her neck but didn't stop rubbing. He moved down to her lower back setting up right moving a little closer.
"So how does the princess come about her magic?" He continued to kiss her neck.

"I don't really like using my magic even though I'm used to it" Ari smiles looking back at him then yawned softly.

He laid back on the bed and pulled her with him. As she lay be played with her cheek. Squeezing and poking at them.
"Why not love. Magic is beautiful. " he talk softly as him himself was a little sleepy.

"It can be destructive too my Knight that's why I use it only in emergencies" Ari giggled moving close to him relaxing.

"Oh I see safety first." He kissed her forehead.
Cuddling up to her he pulled the cover over them two. "I'm sleepy sleep with me princess. "

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?" Ari giggled resting her head on his chest.

"Your quite small love. He poked her stomach then moved her upwards so they faces meet. "I love you princess. so I think I may want to get you in trouble." He laugh a little then nibbled on her lips.

Ari blushed deeply looking up at him "B-But I don't want you to get in trouble John" she whined looking at him.

"I don't mind." He rub down her back, as he moved her back and forth on top of him. "are you afraid my lady?" He smiled laying her on her back. He wrapped her legs around him and held her by the wrist above her head. "now then will I be gentle? " He whispered in her ear.

Arianna blushed deeply looking at him squirming a little. "J-John!" she whined looking at him. "Do you really love me that much? we just did this last night..." she looks away embarrassed.

He sat up for a moment. " that question it self is displeasing. Yet, I truly love you my queen. Hmmmm. " he leaned forward kissing on her neck then down her chest. he let go of her hands only to put them behind his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright my king I guess we can have a little bit of trouble tonight.." Ari smiles leaning up to kiss his lips.

Ripping what's she was wearing he made his down to her pussy. Kissing and nibbling all the way. He stop then put her legs over his showers.
"Trouble.." he laugh at that then began to lick on the inside of her. Spreading his tongue when it went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.