Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello, lovelies!
Before I get into this, I gotta say that I mainly use discord and that my laptop is busted, so for now I'll only be available on my phone, that means typos, slightly slower replies and more thumb cramps for me.

So, lately I have started craving a sci-fi roleplay (Actually I have been looking for someone to rp this with for years??) , but not just any kind of sci-fi roleplay. Specifically, I am looking for someone who is just as into the predator/yautja alien species and predator franchise as me.

I love the books and the alien vs predator movies and as embrassing as this is, I admit that I read SO MANY fanfictions regarding the alien species, which often contained inter-species romance and some frick-fracking action, if you catch my drift.

Now, I'm still a child (of God) and I don't care much for none of that hanky-panky, naughty-naughty stuff. If it comes to smut, I rather just imply that lewd things have happened, but 99.99% of the time I just rather avoid smut all together like the plague.

I also would like to play a human character, preferably a female and I am looking for someone who'd either play a female, or male yautja/predator.

The story could have multiple variations, my character could be a companion to a lone predator who travels alone, or she could be like Machiko Noguchi. I'm open to brainstorming.

So, what exactly I am looking for is, :

1. Someone who knows stuff about predators and such; or doesen't mind doing a little research before diving into the fun.
  2. Someone active, or someone who can post atleast twice a day.
  3. Someone with a decent enough english, so that I can understand what their deal is and I don't have to hire a code cracker to figure out what they want.
  4. Someone who likes to write in detail, or long replies.
And this would be it! I know, I know, this is a shorter post, but I just had to get this out of my system and possibly find someone FINALLY AFTER YEARS who I can roleplay this idea with. So, feel free to hit me up if this tickled thy fancy.​

Last edited: