Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
Hi there! While I've been in Iwaku or years, I don't have much experience with group rps, but I want to give it a try. When it comes to group rps, I'm used to the typical tabletop dynamic, with one GM controlling the plot, npcs and setting, and the players just playing and driving the action. I'm interested in hosting as the GM of course.

I'm up for doing something more slice of life, centered in life as a student, or something more fast paced, but I'd like to keep the roleplay mostly within the realms of the school, so all the characters would be Hogwarts Students. I'm looking for players around medium and advanced skill, and it's open to all ages.

Let me know if you're interested!

Reactions: BookDragon
I would be interested for sure! Can we have multiple characters in different years at Hogwarts?

I would be interested for sure! Can we have multiple characters in different years at Hogwarts?

I don't see why not, but this doesn't seem to have gathered much interest :/

Wait! I'm interested lol

It did until I figured out what it ment

Think about it, you all ready got the harry and the ron

I can be your herminie (hope that's how u spell it)

Think about it, you all ready got the harry and the ron

I can be your herminie (hope that's how u spell it)

You missed a letter xD And I meant this to be played with original characters. It's pre-harry potter, after all.

Well, I am still very much interested ✊, if you'll have me ofcourse

Reactions: Isho13
Yes I'm sorry I just now got the time to respond to this! Are we still doing it?

Yes I'm sorry I just now got the time to respond to this! Are we still doing it?

Sure! It's late at night here, so tomorrow I'll see about starting a group conversation or thread to discuss the details :D

I’d be interested in this if it’s a go!

Reactions: MarilynFae
This looks cool for sure! Is it too late for me to slide in?

interested~!