A Post-Apocalyptic Picnic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
(pfff it was a joke (lemons and melons and pears, oh my!) but I twisted it /flails; explaining jokes is awkward D:)

"That's not your responsibility," Rida said. Every time she had an extended conversation with him, her voice seemed to near a growl. She'd only taken him fishing because nobody else wanted him, and fishing conveniently required silence. "Your responsibility is to do as you're told, and not to fall asleep when you're doing it, so you'd better get your ass in a bag before it ends up dead in a ditch tomorrow."

Now, death threats she only did when Daylily wasn't there to scold her. And she knew that Daylily fell asleep fast, and stayed asleep tenaciously. At first, it had been fun watching a former-brat scrambling about in erratic panic, but that had gotten old. Now, it was a matter of keeping him just productive enough to keep, and only because she didn't want to look like a tyrant by kicking him out.

((thats what u get for trying to reference things with foreigners :') its the thought that counts. and damn, im sorry i keep...forgetting to reply and taking whole DAYS to do it.......its the darnest thing,i mean i still enjoy it when im rping but then i stop and i get all lazy n shit again.))

Robin's face paled visibly when he hear the threat. Considering how mean Rida was with him, it was really hard to gouge when she was serious and when not. For all Robin cared to know she actually did want to strangle him. He was sure Rida of all people had no humanity left and was capable of anything, so he didn't exactly want to challenge her by saying anything more. His will and determination to fight back had dwindled rapidly ever since he had joined them all those years ago. He skittered over to his sleeping bag as fast as he could, making sure to drag it as far away from Rida's eyes as possible before he crawled inside it.
The only defiance he still dared to utter was a shakey and quick 'goodnight' before turning his back to the campsite, and Rida.

((mmm guess she cud wake up aexis now.......mby they talk abt aaron n erin..........go explooorin a lil oooo))

(LMAO; I know that feeling omg; I get in during certain othe activities it's infuriating D:
Also it's only been Rida's shift for like 2 secondsss.... )

Rida breathed a deep sigh when Robin finally scurried away. He'd been her first mistake. How he had managed to find their group, she didn't know, but she should have stopped it. Her second mistake was keeping him. The group had always considered her as someone that would be willing to make tough calls, and if she had found a way to ditch him back then, within the first day, maybe, they wouldn't have thought anything of it.

But no; she'd ambitiously tried to accomodate all of them, and Robin had been around so much that his disappearence would breed more distrust instead of loyalty amongst the group, who looked at her so fondly as a leader. It would be like killing one of their own. That's why she hated him. Because he was a useless little shit that she had allowed to become one of their own.

(OH WOW I typed this in my rp document and forgot to paste it omfg I'm an idiot)

Status
Not open for further replies.