1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

FallenCity.jpg

War... War never changes...

The Human Race has always seen violence and war as a method with which to gain things. Since our ancestors beat each other with rocks and sharpened sticks, man has been senselessly murdering each other over petty reasons, culminating it into wars. Gunpowder changed the way man killed, but it did not change war itself. Various innovations led to different fighting techniques. Many peoples still fought over the most minuscule of things, leading both sides to destruction.

In the 21st Century, resources began running thin. Organizations such as the United Nations and the European Union broke up. China wanted to invade America for its precious oil resource. They did, leading to fierce battles in Alaska. These conflicts between nations eventually led to a nuclear exchange. It lasted two hours, and most surface life was destroyed.

Some were spared this exchange by going deep underground into vaults. Massive structures made to protect people, or as social experiments.

Life on the surface changed. People turned to raiding, others began founding organizations. Animals mutated into creatures some called 'Pokemon'. these creatures controlled various elements, and had powers given by the mutation. They contrasted with the Super Mutants and Ghouls, in that some were Docile. Some were considered Legendary by those who wandered the wastes. Soon, Survivors began training these Pokemon to aid them. They began teaching them to fight. Harnessing their power as well as using guns and knives as they had before.

Soon, Vault Dwellers came from their vaults, and found the world changed. They adapted to it. You are one such vault dweller.

Life on the Surface is about to change.

--------------------------------------------------

So, this is actually an idea I just had today. I got Fallout 4 preordered, and was talking about basically 'Pokemon with guns' with someone in a group. Basically, it's based on the concept that Pokemon are animals infected with the FEV and given a dose of Radiation. It would take place in New York, and about ten years after the events of Fallout 3. The Brotherhood contingent from the Capital Wasteland would be present, as they have made use of the Enclave's technology. Also, Sarah Lyons is the leader.

I have not thought of a villain yet. Probably an early, early version of Team Rocket or something.

So yeah, this is a concept.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
I'm in! :3

Reactions: Minerva
Do I need to know Fallout besides that there were vaults that were social experiments to join? Because that's really all I know.. I'm here for the lack of anything else to do.

Do I need to know Fallout besides that there were vaults that were social experiments to join? Because that's really all I know.. I'm here for the lack of anything else to do.

I would also read up on the Capital Wasteland Brotherhood of Steel, as they'll play an important role.

Other than that, no, because I will explain everything.

Brotherhood of Steel (Capital Wasteland)

I'm in. Time to brush off Fallout 3 to look at some builds for this.

Also, what Pokemon generation is going to be used?

I'm in. Time to brush off Fallout 3 to look at some builds for this.

Also, what Pokemon generation is going to be used?

Uh, well,I haven't thought of that.

I was thinking one of the more recent, because the nuclear fallout would explain the weird stuff like Garbodor and stuff.

I vote Gen 6. There's already a theory that intense amounts of radiation in the Kalos region caused the creation of Fairy Types.

I'm in! I made it!

Reactions: Minerva
Alright, I'd say I have enough to begin a sign-up sheet.

Expect it later.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Crossovers... Crossovers, never changes.

Alright, everyone!

Thanks for all the interest!

I should get up an OoC and sign-up tomorrow after my PSAT.

I promise, because that's when I'll have time! (That will probably also be spent playing Falloit 3.)