A Pleasure to make your Acquaintances

G

Gist

Original poster
So RedRevolver brought me over here from a smaller roleplaying community and I'm absolutely loving what I see.

I'm Gist, and I've been roleplaying for about 6 years (though the first two didn't really count). I have experience moderating a roleplay section, and I like writing. As said in my profile, I prefer romance-themed plays, but I can do just about anything if you teach me how.

I'm pleased to meet you all, and I hope we will be able to make beautiful stories together. :3

Bonjour, et bienvenue à Iwaku!

^^ My name is Knives, and it's a pleasure to have you join the community.

Welcome to Iwaku! We have many wonderful sights and activities for all! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcommeee! :D It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy Iwaku even more in the future! :D If you need any help getting the 'Gist' (ohhh I'm so funny xD) of things around here, feel free to PM me! ^^

LOL GIST PUN ABOVE. Oh Zhenn I was literally waiting for someone to jump on that! Anyway,

Welcome to Iwaku roleplay! You'll find a lot of what you're looking for here. Stop on by any roleplay subsections to begin or if you're looking for something simpler, try the Jump In section *Cough*Quiyon's Legacy like I said on IRC*Cough*

Have fun~