A Pleasant Return..

F

Ferret

Original poster
Hello Everyone~
You can call me Light, or L, whatever is easiest.

I'm not exactly new here, just returning, as in the title. I got a bit caught up in family issues and school and the loss of my previous computer. But I am now back and with a new computer I shall be returning to roleplay~

Some things to know about me:

- I usually only play females, since I am one. Though I am willing to roleplay a male, or double, if the plot interests me enough.
- Some fandoms I'm in include: Marvel, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Pokemon, The Hunger Games, Thing of that nature.
- I'm a sucker for Horror. Its a new-found love of mine and I can't really find any good plots on it.
-Lastly, I really want to try a Steampunk roleplay. The Steampunk genre has always interested me and I haven't gotten the chance to actually roleplay it!

Well. That's pretty much the basics, If you have any questions feel free to PM me~!

Welcome to Iwaku! Have fun Roleplaying! -jumps through wall-

And considering your request on the steampunk RP wanna brainstorm with me. IDC 1x1 or group.

Reactions: Ferret
Hallo Light, welcome back! :3

Hello Hello L
On the subject of L, do you perchance know the manga Death Note?? Because that reminds me a lot of that manga series, as one of the main characters alias's is a detective named L

Reactions: Ferret
I do know of Death Note! I haven't gotten a chance to watch the anime yet though xc

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

Everyone Death Note ish on Netflix now.

-Throws L's cake through a wall attached to a fishing line-

Reactions: Soulhallow