2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
Welcome, Citizens! You have all been chosen to take part in the colonization of a far away planet called Floranota. Not much is known about this planet yet, expect it has various life that survives upon it. Your group's main job is to record and collect data and colonize this new planet. Remember to send the mission control samples every now and then. We've supplied you with basic colonization tools for you to utilize within this planet. Make sure to try and have friendly relations with the local sentient beings, we don't want this planet to become hostile to it's new colonists! Remember the docking station is in sector B of unit 5. The trip will take approximately 3 hours with our hyper drive, so just sit back and relax. Any and all questions will be answered by your group's captain. Your space suits are in the locker to the left of Sector B. Thank you for wanting to further your home planet's territories!

Sincerely,
Space Control Management

This will be an open world style role-play. If you choose to make a colonist character than they will receive a variant of this ^ letter at the beginning of the role-play. However, you can choose to make species that are native to the planet the colonists are visiting as well. It would be good if we could get five colonists and five native locals in this. So around 10 players would be best. There would be perks such as leveling, classes, occupations, and inventory slots. Floranota is a planet abundant with flora and fauna. The flowers on this planet have special properties to each one. When used correctly they can enhance and even sometimes inhibit the character.

So what do you guys think?

Reactions: Waking Nights
I might definitely be interested

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Yay! Do you know of any other people who would find this interesting? :o

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I can see

• Love
Thanks! I'm busy working on fleshing all the details out for the final OOC post. >:D Do you have any questions for me?

not at the moment

• Love
I'm interested in this. Think we could do a bit of CoC or TiTS style transformation as well?

I'm interested! ♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.