A place to call our own

"I missed you as well Selene. i thought about you everyday and my best friend Leos is getting sick of hear how cool you are" He laughed at this because it was true. "His sister Korra is a bit jealous as well" He smiled, that was also true she had a crush on Adir since she knew him. every time her name came up Korra would leave the room. "don't waste so much energy when i can simply hold you up." Adir pulled her to his chest and grabbed her legs making them wrap around his mid section

Selene blushed clinging on to the guy that held on to her. Their lower bodies smashed together with her legs around his waist. Her arms resting on the Adir's shoulders. Why could she not say the words? Three little words. That's all it was. She could say thing around the fact but couldn't say the phrase that had been so true. "Well she can just get over it. You're mine." Her forehead laid on his as their eyes connected and stared within each other. Her lips softly brushed against his. She pulled away slightly then did it again this time adding a bit more force. What had come over her? A fantastic and amazing feeling washed over her.

He was in shock her lips met his and his heart was in his throat. He kissed her back, with more force. " ive wanted to do that forever" then he gave her a real, passionate kiss. his lips met hers and he knew, he loved her more then life its self. Slowly caressing her cheek as he kissed her. His body instead of getting hot, it was as if ice ran through his vains.

The seriousness of the kiss took flight as the passion of the kiss took over. Her body pushed back into his with every kiss. This didn't help the fact he had wrapped her legs around his waist. The passion the two were sharing was desired more than anything. She wanted this more than she wanted anything else. Selene knew her feelings for the guy in her arms. The feelings that were confusing but now more satisfying than any other achievement she had met. With them still in the water, she began to think it'd be difficult due to the fact their bodies kept bobbing in and out of the water. Selene kissed back for a few minutes then breaking it to unravel her body from his. Her hand trailed up and down his chest again. Then pushed off and swam back to shore. She couldn't deny she wanted him. Her body wanted him in many different ways. This led her mind to do many possiblities. Her face turned red again but shook away it along with these thoughts that fought with her on what to do. Her bra and panties were sticking to her developed curves. She waited for him to come back ashore. Selene had no idea what else would unfold in his visit but she wanted it to be the summer they'd never forget.

He needed her touch he felt like his body grew weak without her close by. Adir wanted her in everyway possible. He wanted to kiss every inch of her body, feel her heart and breath on his. He needed the sweetness of her lips and please her emotionally, physically and sexually. He could feel his breachody react to the thoughts, especially seeing her on the beach, her beautiful body was almost completely showing. He knew she felt what he didbut he wanted to wait till it was absolutely the perfect moment. Going back to the beach he could feel his body grow cold, it was strange but he thought she liked it. crawling over her body he kissed her thighs to her lips slowly , "I am all yours"

Selene couldn't help but blush. He was perfect in every way. His actions towards her... Made it even more so. She knew her body urned for him. It just kept wanting and wanting until it moved to something more. She needed Adir. There was no way to go around it. Her body began to ache in the withdrawal of him near. Her body laid on the sand floor as her wait continued. Her legs were semi spread out as her hands were folded under her head as a sort of uncomfortable pillow. Her cyan eyes watched him come to shore. His body dripped with the water. So how that just made him more attractive. If that was possible. The remaining clothes on his body clung to his legs and even his little friend. Her face glowed red as her eyes plastered to his lower body for a few seconds. Selene looked away until she felt something brush against her lower body and make its way up. The silver pocket around his neck tickled her chest causing her to giggle a bit. His words struck her straight to the heart.

Mine.

This man... Was hers? That simply caused her blush to redden and a smile to melt on her face softly. Selene's eyes stared into the ice storm of his irises. He was hers. She was his. Selene spoke the only few words she could say with out repeating his. "Take me how ever you'd like. I'm yours to do with how you please... You have my body, soul, and most importantly my heart, Adir."The phrase slipped from her lips right before she kissed him lightly. "I love you, Adir."

slowly caressed her inner thighs up to her chest intimately as he kissed her back with all the love in hisheart he had to fight the tiny ice crystals around his eyes from forming, His vains ran a blizzard to his eyes as he opened them, they where unnatural he was different, he was magic in every fiber of his being."My sweet Selene, I love you as well, i have always loved you. i need you."

Her body tingled as these feelings ermged. She had ever felt this way before. Selene never wanted something this bad. Never needed this bad. Selene's body even began to beg. She nuzzled his neck and took his bottom lip between her teeth. She nibbled a bit then leg its victum go freely. In a flirty and teasing sense, her smile curved and her body arched into his. "Need me? Then take me... I told you do whatever you want to me." her legs wrapped around his butt again as her arms went around his neck. Her lips pushed settled against his neck. Suckling, biting, and even lightly licking. What had come over her to bring this animal out in the open? What ever it was... It was amazing and not wanted to be let get of. Selene enjoyed having this side of her she never knew about visa or and pushing for what it hungered for. Adir...

Adir was struggling with containing him self, heavy breaths emitted from his lungs as she lost control, they were still in the open someone had to have noticed it was obvious, was he gonna just have his way with her body or wait, time was growing thin as others grew big. He could feel him self grow and stiffen, it pressed against her crotch, and of course it didn't help that she was just in her bra and panties, but he also didn't want anyone to enjoy Selenes body. "i want you all to myself my love. " he managed to semi moan out as his hips pressed into hers

She bit her bottom lip to only cause her body to roll him over and her on top. She sat up looking straight down on the boy underneath her. A grin cracked on her face as she felt devilish. She rocked forward a few times to just tease him. Her body folded back down over him. Her lips brushed against his ear. "If you want me then take me..." Selene had already lost control and wanted nothing else but to have any and all moments with him. She continued with her teasing by blowing in his ear then continuing her conversation with him. "Make me yours." She sat up and giggled. Then looked down at him. Selene reached her feet and pulled him up by his hands. One hand trailed down grabbing him a bit. Her body turned and went to her clothes to put them back on.

His head was in a fog, his eyes a raging blizzard, the kind that left familys cold and starving, control was slipping and going fast. His body was ice cold, his lips were a tint of blue but he did not shiver he felt alive. Adir could feel a pain as she walked away getting her cloths, he needed to follow. Slowly dressing back up his senses intensified he could hear her heart beat thuding, it was a beautiful song. "I want some seasalt icecream" He blurrted out and then laughed

She turned to looked at him with a confusing face. "Sea salt ice cream?" She couldn't help but chuckle. "You just had some though..." Selene's body floated to his letting her lips meet his cheek. She simple nodded and put her clothing back on. The wetness emphasized her breast and even her woman hood through the clothing. Her fingers laced with his as her head fell against his shoulder. She loved him. She loved this. Selene even hoped they'd stay like this even after their deaths. Hearts. Souls. Both connected as one. Forever.

He loved being all hers finally, he just might stay, her warm body was nice on his iced skin steam rised from their bodys. "Lets always be an us"

She nodded and agreed. Why not keep it this way? They were both happy after all. Never to be apart. Never to have broken hearts. Always together. Always in love. Always happy. Selene tugged on his arm lightly. "Let's go get you your ice cream."

Throwing his arm around her they walk slowly to Adir's favorite icecream shop

Her head shook at the again trip to the ice cream vendor. Selene blushed when her head feel against his chest while his arm wrapped around her.

When they arrived at the vendor she got one for herself. Cold. Salty. Sweet. What a strange combination... The blue hair waved through wind a bit catching the attention from a small creature. The long fur was orange, white, and black as its body was long and slender. It's meow cooed in her ears as it hopped on a ledge and pawed at the strands of blue hair. Selene turned her head to see the kitten her hand held out and petted the small cat.

What a cutie...

Selene not paying attentions accidentally got a bit of the blue ice cream on the tip of her nose.

Adir laughed loudly, and threw his stick away, then joking licked the bit off her nose, then kissed her, his ice cold lips almost cold enough to shut all awareness down. No one knew how his body was like that, it was just him, his friend Leos believes hes somesort of magical human being like a walking blizzaga spell.

Without hesitation. Selene smiled when he licked the ice cream off. His lips soon connected with hers. They were cold to the touch but it didn't stop her. The cold chill coursed through her body. It caused the female to tingle a bit. Her blue hair fell out of the ponytail as it must have not been tight enough. The locks whipped around in complete madness and out of control. Several people walked by seeing the two. Some remarked how they were too young as others found it sweet of 'young love." Selene didn't care how his body formed a spell like cold. Che actually came to adore it and even be fond of it. Especially now that she was able to experience it with him.