A place for those who has seen it, and loved it, and wants to talk about it; Endgame! *spoileralert* *duh*

Laivindur

Rise and fall, rage and grace.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Almost every day. However I do take a few days hiatus now and then.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, drama, fantasy, romance, supernatural, apocalyptic, and malexmale, but that doesn't prevent me from trying out any others. I will say one thing tho: BDSM <3
The world demands our silence, but not in this thread!!!

Hey, people! I just can't hold it in! I need to talk to people who loved the movie just as much as I did! And I didn't mention Thanos in the first line because I hate that guy! Thanos can't demand my silence! He'd the reason I fucking scream internally every damn time I think of...*sobs*. My poor Tony ;_; And Loki...*Sobs* Why?!
*clears throat* Okay, I am allowed to cry sometimes, but mostly, we'll speak about how much we loved it! I am not happy about Tony dying, but still, it was a great movie. What do you guys think? :Dimages (1).jpg

I approve of the follow up Asguardians of the Galaxy!

Anyone who doesn't understand Thor and his situation in this movie, Lebowski-situation and all? You're fired. Go home and be a family man.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno
I really enjoyed the movie! It left me with a few questions though and even got me into a heated debate about Gamorra's fate. Where did she go? Did she turn into dust too? Is she back in her own time? Seeing the Searching window in the space Craft made me think that she's not dead but she is there. Or maybe Nebula never told him that it's a past-self-Gamorra. But like... Where did she just run away to?

What makes me a little bit upset is the whole time traveling thing. Sure, they had to do it to get the stones back and that way they would get everyone back. It leaves so many questions though and it left me a little bit unsatisfied with the movie. Or was it just an alternative universe they time traveled back to? Ugh, I don't get it. If anyone knows more than me, please explain lol.

Thor!!! I loved Thor!!!! I loved him in Ragnarök and I love him now too! I love the idea that even superheroes can have a midlife crisis or mental breakdown.

The scene where everyone came back and joined the fight was awesooooommeeeeeee. I got goosebumps :3 Especially seeing Spiderman (Tom Holland is excellent for this role ;^; ) appear, them hugging and just... Ahhhhhhh.

Also, can someone explain how the snapping works? XD Do you just think about what you want, snap ye fingers a wee bit and then POFF! It happens? Did they ever explain that or am I just dumbfounded? lmao

Not a big fan of Captain Marvel, didn't even watch the movie and I was happy that she wasn't a huge part of the EndGame movie. I just can't stand Brie's acting ;;__; Sorry, not sorry.

Anyway! I'd give this movie a 8.5 :3 Would see it again to make more sense of my questions.

Rant over 8)

@Moppsi I didn't care for Captain Marvel either, but when I saw the movie I fell hard for it. It picked me up from a bad place, and was simply amazing.

Poor Thor <3 I love him so much. I hope he gets some good coming his way soon <3 He didn't even get to do the snap. I hated that.
Thanos' weapon though o.O I want that! Damn what a couple of blades. I think I saw some runes on there.

One thing I have to point out, and appreciate, is that Loki, in Avengers 1, stands on a truck with the scepter like a living turret XD I love Loki so much <3 He gets shit done! And the fighting scene before that. The kick <3 mmm-mmm!

Anyone who doesn't understand Thor and his situation in this movie, Lebowski-situation and all? You're fired. Go home and be a family man.
With an argument as strong as that, who could possibly disagree?

They had to make Thor fat. He could have beaten Thanos easily in his prime. Especially Thanos without the infinity stones. Let alone with Tony and Cap backing him up.

My favorite part is when all those portals opened up and everyone started showing up. I was especially surprised to see Piper come in like a badass in the suit Tony made for her. Such a good call back to earlier when he said she never wears what he makes her. It was nice to see Earth's collective might be put on display. Though at the same time I found it strange the military proper didn't show up. Especially since I think the Avenger's compound is within the united states. But it's a comic book movie.