A pear and a peacock walked into a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Musician

Original poster
And I'm not entirely sure what happens next. I just wanted to get your attention. Now that you're here, you might as well take some time to read my recruitment thread!

Please read my resume before continuing!

[warning]Rules are strict![/warning]

Roleplaying Expectations
Here are the expectations I have for roleplay partners. Below is the most important information you should know before contacting me. Other details can be explained if you wish to roleplay with me.

• I do not roleplay erotic scenes. If you are looking for those roleplays, find another recruitment thread. You will not find any here.
  • Your writing should have very few grammatical and spelling errors. This means you might actually revise your writing before presenting it to me.
  • You can produce at least a paragraph's worth of writing (approximately 5-7 sentences) per reply. However, your primary focus when writing a roleplay reply for me should be on the post's quality. A six-page long reply means nothing to me if it does not add to the story.
  • Your characters are well rounded and thought out before we begin our roleplay. Gary/ Mary Sues are a huge no on my list.
  • What's yours is yours, and what's mine is mine. You'll take care of your character and I'll take care of mine.
  • Play the character. Never sacrifice personality for the sake of the plot. All things happen for a reason.
  • Be ready to collaborate with me. I can be pretty passionate when I am coming up with ideas. You should be as well.
  • Do not panic if I do not reply in the fastest manner. I have a very busy life!

If I haven't scared you away yet, you may express any interest you have to roleplay with by posting here! Thank you and happy roleplaying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm interested in role playing with you. Maybe we could brainstorm a plot?

I came for a punchline.. so disappointed. :(

I am still looking for partners! Please post here if you are interested! :)

Hello there! I noticed that you had no plot or themes in your request, EXCELLENT~! I have many many ideas and characters and I hope we can role play together some time!! :3

I'd be interested too! I've never roleplayed anything Victorian / steampunk before, so I'd be eager to give it a try if you're alright with a noob as a partner. :p

Are you looking for roleplay partners? Me too! Post if you think you would be interested! Please read all of my guidelines before posting. Thank you!

I'd like to develop a story with you. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.