A Peacekeeper's Search for a Zelda Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim.

! PM me if you're interested !

Introduction

So I was going to make this a full out search thread, which would include both fandoms and originals. After thinking about it though, I'm only looking for something very specific..

I played a friend's copy of Breath of the Wild today for a bit, and I already love it to death. It's different, and without a doubt a breath of fresh air for the series. I'm waiting for CEMU to optimize things a bit and make it more playable on PC, but once they do it's definitely going to absorb a chunk of my day for the following few weeks, or perhaps months, but man has it's already reminded me how awesome the Zelda franchise is. >->

It's also gotten me to want to write Zelda things again. Anything. Canon characters together, OC's whatever. I don't care. I love (mostly) all of the Zelda worlds, and really would like to write a good story or two with anyone in these worlds. Here's a few things about me first:

For all you lazy people like me, I've marked important stuff in color.
  • I'm a 19 year old male with a part time job. I've been roleplaying for two years, give or take. I'm still learning with each reply. Speaking of replies, I try to get those out as often as I can. My goal is that once every other day I will get replies to you, but I request that you get replies out to me in return at a maximum of once a week. If real life things happen (which they do to me a lot), try to let me know.

• I like to talk in OOC about whatever. It can be about the role play, life, whatever. If you need to vent about real life shit, go ahead; I won't get upset. I'm also big on gaming. If you are too, cool, you're welcome to ask me what I play. We can even play together sometime if you'd like. Basically, I like to make friends.

• I love romance. As long as it isn't painfully forced and done right, it can work wonders for a plot. I can do MxF (myself male. Sorry, I don't like playing female in these pairings), FxF, MxM, whatever. I occasionally do futa pairings as well. Polyamory is also up there in my favorites. @.@

• I don't include erotica often (which is probably why I'm bad at it), but I'm always willing to practice. If you'd rather fade to black that's fine too. Don't want to include smexy stuff at all? I'm cool with that. Got something you want to try out? I won't punish you upon asking to do something I don't like; I'm very flexible when it comes to these things.

• No one liners. Is it a surprise? Probably not. This is on like at least 75% of request threads as far as I know. I'll still put it here anyway. I typically put out 2-3 paragraphs on average myself, but I try to adapt to my partner for his/her comfort.

Pairings and Plot Ideas

I don't have many exact pairings for anything Zelda-wise, but I'll list some of my favorite games from the series. I have plots for most of these, but I'll post them here another time (I'm exhausted right now).

~Breath of the Wild~

I'll start with this one because it's the most fresh in my mind right now. Like I said I've only played the game for only an hour or so, but if we can get something going that revolves around this game I'm all for researching the plot and lore of it. It'll be hard to avoid spoilers for myself, but if I do meh, whatever; it's a price I'm willing to pay! I don't have many pairings for this yet, but I totally ship Mipha and Link. x3

I have at least one plot and/or pairing for these in mind:

Majora's Mask

Wind Waker

Ocarina of Time

Four Swords

Twilight Princess

Other Games:

Skyward Sword

Minish Cap

I'll probably add more to this thread eventually. I'll most likely turn it into a full search thread once I grow out of the whole Zelda thing.

Anywho, thanks for reading!

! PM me if you're interested !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.